Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man the only spoiler I ever want for my TSX. I think the OEM wind the Acura offers for the TSX it meant for coupes not sedans...

Does anyone know where I can get a flat kinda like M3 lookin spoiler ... Japan?

your input is appreciated

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheerful_ppl said:
Are you talking about this one? I like it. I think it is the standard spoiler for JDM Accord EuroR. Can anyone suggest where can I find it? Would a standard M3/M5 spoiler fits on TSX?
hell Yeah that is what I am talkin about ...

do you know where you can get that any Japanese site...

I am sure there is somesites where you can get ... what about the accord in the UK..... I have can find some info to get accord parts ship to states from there...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where you getting it???

I really would like to see what it looks like after installed...

how much did you pay for it :eek:

·
Registered
26 Posts
accsuperstar said:
i have the m5 lip spoiler. once i get it painted ill post some better pics
I read some description of M3/M5 spoiler from ebay, the length is 47 3/4". But when I measure the width of TSX's boot lip, it's only about 44". Just wondering what is the length of your 'M5 lip spoiler'?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
122 Posts
the one i bought is 46" i measured the trunk to be exactly 46". do a search on m3 lip spoiler ( those tend to be a little shorter). i bought it for 39.99 plus 13 shipping from a seller called sabersport i believe.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what about 2004 accord spoiler ... here :

Look at the pic?

I would probably go with M style spoiler on ebay but How much can it be to have it painted?

·
Registered
26 Posts
accsuperstar said:
the one i bought is 46" i measured the trunk to be exactly 46". do a search on m3 lip spoiler ( those tend to be a little shorter). i bought it for 39.99 plus 13 shipping from a seller called sabersport i believe.
Thanks.

I did a straight measurement last time, I'll do a proper curve measurement tonight. So what I need is a standard M3 spoiler (not M5), correct? :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh I see, thanks.

What about the curvature of the trunk lip? I guess if it fits on TSX, I would expect they have similar curvature.

US$39 is a good price. Please post some pics after it is installed. By the way, what is the colour of your TSX?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
122 Posts
yea it should be pretty close. my firned bought one for his e36 m3 from the same seller and i put it up to mine and the curve was good (just that he had a longer spoiler for his car). I have a cg :)

man cant wait to get it on there! gonna look sharp

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
accsuperstar said:
yea it should be pretty close. my firned bought one for his e36 m3 from the same seller and i put it up to mine and the curve was good (just that he had a longer spoiler for his car). I have a cg :)

man cant wait to get it on there! gonna look sharp
I know this spoiler would look great on the TSX... just that I need to make sure it fix correctly ...

how much can we expect to pay to have it paint it ??? should I have it painted by Acura or any shop ??? what you guys suggest

how much does the trunk exactly measures???

1 - 20 of 36 Posts