Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my Euro (TSX) last week and all I can say after a week of driving it is - awesome! power delivery is so smooth...

Anyways, back to the topic at hand - does anyone know where I can buy bodykits from in Australia? I considered the Honda kit (front lip) but wanted to go something a little bit more aftermarket...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Contact JDM Yard for your required needs. They'd give you a very good pricing along with sourcing whatever performance parts, aero components you require.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noel said:
Contact JDM Yard for your required needs. They'd give you a very good pricing along with sourcing whatever performance parts, aero components you require.
oh yeah, thats the boys form the clubrsx aussie forum aint it?
Thanks for the info Noel...

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
congrats BLK_Euro !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks robert! I absolutely love it.. will post pics later on, but its really nothing special - just another black euro...:)

I guess thats why Im after a kit to make it that little bit more "unique"..

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Noel said:
They're forum parallel importers, not bias to one specific forum.
hey Noel is it ture that in Australia the recommended FIRST oil change for Accord Euro is at ONE thousand km ?

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
BLK_Euro said:
Finally got my Euro (TSX) last week and all I can say after a week of driving it is - awesome! power delivery is so smooth...

Anyways, back to the topic at hand - does anyone know where I can buy bodykits from in Australia? I considered the Honda kit (front lip) but wanted to go something a little bit more aftermarket...
stick with just the front chin spoiler...everything else looks tacky. Plus you can use your extra $$ for mods to increase power, like CAI, new sticky tires or A-spec suspension.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
robert_tsxgeek said:
hey Noel is it ture that in Australia the recommended FIRST oil change for Accord Euro is at ONE thousand km ?
Yep this is correct robert, Im eager to make that 1000km's, change the oil and give her a nice push to redline...:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pocketkiller said:
stick with just the front chin spoiler...everything else looks tacky. Plus you can use your extra $$ for mods to increase power, like CAI, new sticky tires or A-spec suspension.
Yeah theres a place in australia that does a replica lip kit similar to the honda one for about 1/3 of the price so I might look into that...

Probably wont do engine mods, because I like the sheer quietness of the car as it is now... I had injen CAI and catback on my DC5R (RSX-S) and that was a noisy, bumpy ride..ahhaha...its good to just be able to cruise over speed humps and listen to music for a change..

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
BLK_Euro said:
Yeah theres a place in australia that does a replica lip kit similar to the honda one for about 1/3 of the price so I might look into that...

Probably wont do engine mods, because I like the sheer quietness of the car as it is now... I had injen CAI and catback on my DC5R (RSX-S) and that was a noisy, bumpy ride..ahhaha...its good to just be able to cruise over speed humps and listen to music for a change..
you can still go for some stickier tires...the stock tires suck really bad. Increase handling. Fog lights look nice too with some HID bulbs...do the Australia version have HID headlights?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Actually the first 1000KMs service does not include an oil change from factory unless at the owners request, it is generally done at 5000KMs instead. They do carry out general inspections to ensure the car is going well as per new. Yes, Australia has HID headlights on the high specified model.

·
Registered
83 Posts
BLK_Euro said:

hi BLk_Euro
if your getting that kit can u show me some pics or let me know where to source it?
thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts