Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor Guy
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
APEX'I S-AFC II and V-AFC II GROUPBUY

This groupbuy will need 10 orders. It will go until Friday, October 15th 2004.

#401-A911 Fuel Management Super AFC II Silver (Digital) $439.00 Retail Price, Groupbuy Price - $279 shipped in the US.
#401-A913 Fuel Management Super AFC II Black (Digital) $439.00 Retail Price, Groupbuy Price - $279 shipped in the US.
#401-A915 Fuel Management V-TEC AFC II Black (Digital) $459.00 Retail Price, Groupbuy Price - $295 shipped in the US.
We can ship worldwide, post or PM for shipping quote.

If you want to be in on the Groupbuy please send me a private message to be added to the list. Make the subject Add to Apexi GroupBuy, and tell me what color you want. Payment must be made by Monday, October 18th 2004. Don't join if you cannot pay by then.
We are running this buy on a few different forums and if it looks like we will get more then 20 orders we will make a better deal.

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Check, or Money Order.

Ready for the GB:
1. hkysk8r07 - Focus Fanatics – Silver AFC2
2. MaxMoJo – Maxima.Org – Silver AFC2
3. elchino – Maxima.Org – Silver AFC2
4. CIAGENT – Club3g.com – AFC2

If you have any questions or need anything else for your ride just let me know. We have access to over 1000 brands.

Thanks

Justin DeMatteo
Import Car Parts Plus
[email protected]
http://www.importcarpartsplus.com
AOL Instant Messenger - SmoothGalant2
MSN Messenger – [email protected]
Phone 1.434.454.4469
Mobile 1.434.470.4469
Fax 1.434.454.6942

·
Vendor Guy
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Vendor Guy
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now that is 4 down and 6 to go. And the good thing about this buy is I am doing in on a few other forums so that only a few people from each will have to buy to get the price.

Thanks

Justin DeMatteo
Import Car Parts Plus

·
Registered
294 Posts
hmm. ive seen the sites before.
not what is apexi the company, maybe what are you guys buying?
the product
is it a hondata type deal?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
You might want to do a search or look at either of the main URLs listed above to find out what is being sold/bought here. Should you find that you need more information, please raise a new thread under the technical subforums.

·
scheisse passiert
59 Posts
TSX Cman said:
hmm. ive seen the sites before.
not what is apexi the company, maybe what are you guys buying?
the product
is it a hondata type deal?
The Apexi VAFC II is a device that wires into your car's computer. With it, you can manually alter your A/F ratio, and change your VTEC or iVTEC engagement point. It has a control device that goes into your dash somewhere (I would recomment the "not an ashtray") preferrably out of sight, because they have been known to be a prime target for thieves.

I have a 97 Prelude, which from the factory runs very rich at WOT (wide open throttle) during VTEC. With the VAFC II, I could lean out the mixture which would increase hp. Tuning with the VAFC is something that should be done on a Dyno and by a shop with proven experience in VAFC tuning.

I know alot more about this when it comes to Preludes rather than the TSX, but maybe this will give you an idea about what it does.

·
Vendor Guy
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh well, better luck next time. We will try again in a few weeks. Or until then if anyone need one they are $314 shipped.

You can order with a Credit or Debit card, just call me at 1.434.454.4469. We can take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover from US addresses only and can only ship to the billing address.

You can also pay with a money order, certified bank check, or personal check. Just go to http://www.importcarpartsplus.com/mailorder.htm Must clear before shipping.

You can also pay with PayPal to [email protected] as long as you have a US confirmed address.

If you have any questions or need anything else for your ride just let me know. We have access to over 1000 brands.

Thanks

Justin DeMatteo
Import Car Parts Plus
[email protected]
http://www.importcarpartsplus.com
AOL Instant Messenger - SmoothGalant2
MSN Messenger - [email protected]
Phone 1.434.454.4469
Mobile 1.434.470.4469
Fax 1.434.454.6942

1 - 12 of 12 Posts