Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tom Bongiorno snapped these photos of the Arctic Blue 2004 TSX that is on display in the Acura booth at the Philadelphia Auto Show.

Thanks for the great pics, Tom.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
ebony

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: badge

Iceman313 said:
Whys is there no TSX badge on the trunk. Was it edited out of the picture?:confused:
hmm just saw that guess someone edited it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
nah ... it's a show car, so they might have taken it off... don't know why .... but i definitely think it has not been edited out. of course i could be wrong.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Re: badge

Whys is there no TSX badge on the trunk. Was it edited out of the picture?:confused:
Hmm, I kind of like it without the badge, since the original name is supposed to be honda and accord hehehehehe...
Anyway, I think it looks clean without a badge...

G

·
Actually,..I don't think that it was edited out. I don't know for sure why the TSX emblem isn't there, but probably it's the accord. They might not have had a TSX and therefore put an Accord in its place and took off the Accord emblem. (In england they call the "TSX" an "Accord") So,..the TSX is an Accord. They're one in the same. (hee hee)

·
Registered
62 Posts
You would have to change a lot of stuff if it were an Accord. The entire dash, drivetrain, grill, wheels, etc. The Euro Accord would be RHD after all, and probably a 5-speed vs. 6-speed. If it is a 5-speed I guess you could stick a 6-speed shift knob on it and call it a day but you would be ruined if somebody tried to stick it into a non-existant reverse gear as indicated by the knob lol.

·
Registered
333 Posts
In Australia it is called the Accord Euro, the normal Accord is a V6 and is a totally different car, larger and way less stylish, the Euro however is the equivalent of your Accura TSX I don't know why Honda decided to name that car an Accura, are they ashamed of their name? !! Our badge shows the H for Honda, yours shows the A obviously for Accura!

The Euro has the steering wheel on the other side and some other differences compared to the TSX, we have a luxury model and standard, the luxury has heated seats, rain sensitive wipers, sunroof, curtain airbags and the option of leather seats and also ebony interiors. Also ours are only supplied with 16 inch alloy wheels :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts