Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
how i wish that Honda of USA didn't rebadge the Accord into the TSX. but then again, having a TSX gives you an entry level feel for luxury. but then again, i wish we do have the Accord Euro R here. :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can't name them all off the top of my head, but I've heard there's quite a number of differences between the Euro Accord and the TSX. I think I heard that the TSX has more HP (slightly different engine / differently tuned?), a nicer interior, and just a bunch of little things all around that make it a near-luxury car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The TSX is a nicer package of Accord Euro. The Euro shares the same dash board with the US Accord. It offers a range of 2.0 to 2.4 litre K series engines. The 2.4 has 190hp compare to TSX's 200hp. Also, it needs 95+ premium unleaded fuel.

On some models, VSA, HID, remote audio controls, climate control, leather interior, sunroof are not standard equipments.

If I am correct, EuroR is only available in Japan, not even available in Europe.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Myogi_Nightkid said:
how i wish that Honda of USA didn't rebadge the Accord into the TSX. but then again, having a TSX gives you an entry level feel for luxury. but then again, i wish we do have the Accord Euro R here. :(
Not sure if EuroR is a better car than TSX. The engine is only 2.0 litre, sure it has 220 hp output, but it has far less torque then TSX's 2.4, especially at low engine speed.

The old EuroR (CF4) has a bigger engine, 2.2 litre. I guess it has 220hp as well.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I thought the JDM Euro-R used a F20B with 220HP? And those blue tinted headlights, I thought that they were just protective film that you see on most factory cars.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Looking at getting an Accord Euro, what color?

I was after the black interior which means I can either get the charcoal, Arctic Blue or the Silver, which do you guys think is the best? The dealer is getting in a Arctic Blue next week? Any opinions?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Well, let me say welcome here too!

So, here are some pics. Can't see the interiors too well, but we do get an impression. Seems to me like most or all of them have the black interior (hard to tell, though), and they seem to look great.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
All i can say is WOW, look at all those ABPs!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts