Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey,

I actually picked up that kit and it has been amazing for the past 3 months since owning it. That was my first purchase for my 04 TSX and I haven't had any problems with it thus far.

I would recommend changing out the AUX cord it comes with, but other than that, do NOT cheap out on an AUX kit. It's really easy to install as you take out the empty dash box and pop it in with the use of your phone's front facing camera.

I've heard stories of people buying cheap AUX kits and it's lasted them a month or two before crapping out on them.

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
i can vouch for GTA car kits, nice guy and ive had it for 2 months now and it works flawlessly, much better sound quality than any FM aux transmitter.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
i have my usa spec pa15 hon2 (provides music artist and song title text on screen)...for vehicles with navigation only...upgraded to the isimple ishd651 for bluetooth music streaming...$100 shipped...only had it for a year or so lmk if anyone is interested

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey fellas, are there any kits that will work for Android phones that will allow you to use steering wheel controls? I'm using the stock aux in my car right now but hate having to unlock my phone each time to change the song. aehe10

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.