Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
rAiN said:
i cant find intrest on NAVI.. what do i do with it?
In addition to the Voice command functionality, the new-generation navigation system offers a number of improvements over the system currently found in the CL/TL. These include a full trip computer, calculator (with a handy built-in unit converter), and calendar. The calendar even allows appointments and notes to be entered. Also accessible through the Navi's LCD screen are controls for the dual-zone climate control system. In addition, primary controls for the climate system are arranged on each side of the screen. This dual-zone climate control is sure to save more than a few marriages. You can even control the climate system by voice commands through the optional navigation system.

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
i dont think it looks that bad without the navi either... the only thing i can think of personally as a justifiable reason to get it is if i can also use the dvd feature to play dvds :D

gotta be able to get multi purpose out of it...
i've read somewhere that its been done.. but that was with the older system.. i guess we'll find out about how it can be done with the newer one, i'm sure i'm not the only one that would like to do that

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.