Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a chance to pass by my local Acura dealership last night. It seems that I pass by there every other week and just drool over my future TSX.

Well I passed by there because according to their website, they had in inventory 2 Black TSXs. Black happens to be my favorite color on the TSX, or at least I thought until yesterday.

The Black TSXs were nowhere to be seen but there was an Artic Blue one.

I got to say that thing is NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very beautiful blue. Not too light, not too dark but just right. And unlike black and Satin Silver, it is not a very common amonst cars one sees everyday.

I think this may be the BEGINNING of a beautiful friendship.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Arctic Blue is probably what I would have picked if I could have.

It's a great color. And you know, the thing about the TSX colors is that they're all great. And I can't remember ANYBODY not liking their TSX color or regretting that they got it. A few people have joked about wanting to trade with somebody who has another color, but nobody hasn't really liked what they got.

Even the "common" colors, like black and satin silver, are somehow distinctive and look unusually good.

P.S. Those are probably the greatest pics of Arctic Blue yet.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Goodness that was a quick response Larch!!

Wasn't expecting a quick response from you since you were coming back from the islands and all.

You are right that those two pictures are the nicest pictures of the Artic Blue I have seen anywhere.

At the dealership they also had a Satin Silver TSX. It is very nice. In fact it is one of my top choices. However, I think it pales in comparison to the Artic Blue. When I say "Pales in comparison" I mean it is not nearly as reflective as the Artic Blue. In the dealership, both the Satin Silver and Artic Blue were very clean and shiny. However, you don't see reflections on the body of the Satin Silver as on the Artic Blue. I am a sucker for seeing myself on the outside of cars. Maybe too Narcistic? but that is material for another thread;)

Check out the two pictures above. Look at the reflections of other cars in the auto show on the body of the TSX. Very impressive on those pictures. And I can confirm the reflections test having done so in person yesterday between the two colors.

Artic Blue may be the one for me Larch. Stay tuned............

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Carlos8542222 said:
My Goodness that was a quick response Larch!!

Wasn't expecting a quick response from you since you were coming back from the islands and all.
First 3 things to do when you get back from the islands:

(1) Make sure the house is still there.
(2) Weigh yourself to see how many pounds you lost from all that swimming. (Zero.)
(3) Check tsxclub. :D
When I say "Pales in comparison" I mean it is not nearly as reflective as the Artic Blue....you don't see reflections on the body of the Satin Silver as on the Artic Blue. I am a sucker for seeing myself on the outside of cars.....
I think that might be a new one on us. In fact it might be a new one period. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts