Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a time deciding on which color to choose. Initially I decided on the NBP, but now I'm having 2nd thoughts. I currently have a black car so I know the challenges of having a black car, but nothing beats a clean black car on a sunny day. On the other hand, the other day I saw a nice clean ABP on the road and it was stunning- made my head turn. Also, I have been eyeing some of Agent Chen's pics of his ABP TSX and I must say they are rather enticing. Any other pics members would like to share of their ABP & NBP TSX's to help make my decision easier?

·
Roger
15 Posts
once u go black you never go back. Check out the ABP in the sunlight and c if yuo change your mind ..i did . i say go with the black

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
SSM! :D

J/K

definately take a look at them both in person in different shades if possible and decide. :thumbsup:

I'd take ABP over Black...but that's just me :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
ABP was my first choice and if I have the chance to trade it for that color I'll still do it. I say go with the Blue! Black takes too much time to keep it clean. =X

·
Registered
105 Posts
i had a ABP on order and chaged it to CGM..its a completely dif look between teh blue and teh black--depends wut u want--IMO blue does cheapen the appereance of the car slightly

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Originally, I was gonna get a CG color TSX, but the 4-6 month wait back in Spring 2003 made me change my mind. I ended up getting ABP, no regrets now! Its such a great color, its unique in its own way. Considering that I haven't seen many other ABPs on the roads, they are rare around here and rare in general. CGs and SSM TSXs are way too common! I say get ABP.:thumbsup:

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Same here..... ABP rocks.....I wanted that first.... but... I don't know what made me change my mind to CG.....lol... but i still love it. I guess......blue is too gurly~...hahhaa..... no offence Agent Chen.... my friend said that!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Over the weekend I saw 5 TSX's. 1 ssm, 1 abp, 3 cg's. I love the PWP, but I'm not thrilled with the Parchment interior. MR is a nice color also. I'm definitely for MR or ABP, but I have noticed in order to enjoy the beauty of these colors they have to be clean. I saw an ABP at a dealership that wasn't clean and I must agree with Buff121523 it cheapened the look of the car IMO. Looks like I'll be getting another black car!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts

NHB Euro R- Mine

NBP TSX- RMatic

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
virtualbong said:
For me, NBP no doubt! But I'm a HUGE dark color kinda guy. I'm sure you would be happy with the blue.
:sprint:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would have to vote for ABP. I can't count the number of positive comments I have received since I got mine last week.

The only problem has been the weather has been so bad around here, I have been reluctant to drive it! Wanted to keep that new car look for as long as possible.

The dealer told me it was the best looking TSX they had had on their lot in some time, particularly with the accessories I had installed. I had considered the CG as my second choice and if it had come in first, I would have been just as happy with that, but IMO the ABP stands out more.

If I get a chance to clean it this weekend, I will try to post some pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts