Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I go to the Audi dealer with my girlfriend to browse. My girlfriend is in the market for a new car and likes the Audi A4. anyways one of the salesmen comes over and rants about the four wheel drive blah blah blah. then on the way in he looks at me and ask if that was my Accord. I said yea its an Acura TSX with an Accord Euro theme. He then said "oh" in a disgusted tone. and tell me he also drives a TSX!! He basically told me that I was stupid lol. ahahah I was so pissed How the eff is he gone to down my car when u have a stock TSX at an Audi Dealer lol.

·
Controlling Destiny
334 Posts
How the eff is he gone to down my car.
Because with the exception of a small number of fully-loaded models, the Accord is, in most respects, a downgrade from the TSX. Very few people, ESPECIALLY car salesmen, have any idea about the N. American/rest of the universe Accords.

Long before I got my TSX, I used to love to go to the dealerships and just look at them. And I would ALWAYS ask the salesmen about the European/Japanese versions. And to a man, they all looked at me like I had two heads. It made my day every single time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts