Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just purchased an accord euro/acura. Is it possible to upgrade the audio system with a separate amp etc or am I stuck with this very average sound?
Anyone there have any experience of this?

·
Registered
138 Posts
If the system is setup the same way as our Acuras, then yes it is quite straightforward. Just replace the factory amp located underneath the head unit with a line driver... AFAIK all the wires are standard external amp leads.

-Alt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that. Our Aussie Accords I believe are the same. I would really miss my top of the range Clarion/Focal system if I had to put up with the standard system in the Accord.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bloody hell! Let me know how you get on because if I can't get mine to sound really good I may have to ask you for more specific advice!

Regards

·
Registered
138 Posts
Sounds good.. shoot me an email so I have your address... feel free to ask for any advice or second opinions... I'm sure you have many good ideas for your system!

Just got the Hiquphons today. damn they're beautiful! So simple and yet so special :)

What are you putting in your car?

-Alt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.