Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
You want the original Honda owners manual for the CL9 K24a? Do you have a ballpark idea on pricing? How much does Kah Motors want for a copy? I don't think the price would be too far off. And the US helm's manual wouldn't exactly apply considering they're on a LHD setup.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Okay, you've got the Euro R ... And you want the Euro Accord version right? I'll find out for you how much a genuine Honda workshop manual cost, be prepared though ... It's gonna be at least $400-$500 Australian Dollars. If you're serious, I can help source you one over here and have it sent to Singapore.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Alright, got the details of what you need. The price of the owners manual is AUD$80 ... You'd probably need to add AUD$20 for airmail by the local postal service. Or unless if you want it ASAP, then one of the express freighters - DHL, Fedex can work it's magic ... Pricing would be another question though.

Drop me a PM if you want to work out payment, do you have PayPal?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
I don't think I ever ended up buying a manual for anyone. The manual in reflect would be for the CL9 not CL7. And the Japanese SAT-NAV system cannot be converted to any other language without the appropriate Honda ROM. Unfortunately, not something I can help you with either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.