Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Just a little nutty
664 Posts
That begs the question, where do people currently place their cell phones while driving?

I leave it in the upper storage bin just below the center arm rests. Probably not the most convenient location but the rubber mat on it keeps it from slipping and sliding.

·
Just a little nutty
664 Posts
Was perusing around the above website and their product line and couldn't resist noticing this neat little toy.

LAVNAV (Lavatory Navigation) Nightlight. Turns on when you approach in the dark. Makes the toilet easy to see at night. "If seat is up, red light shines. If seat is down, green beams shine"

http://www.arkon.com/gadgets.html

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
I leave mine on the passenger seat tethered to the accessory plug to keep it charged

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whatchamacallit said:
Was perusing around the above website and their product line and couldn't resist noticing this neat little toy.

LAVNAV (Lavatory Navigation) Nightlight. Turns on when you approach in the dark. Makes the toilet easy to see at night. "If seat is up, red light shines. If seat is down, green beams shine"

http://www.arkon.com/gadgets.html
WOW :eek: - That's Incredible!
I wasn't aware the TSX had that option!!! Now that I know, I'd get the blue to match the TSX lighting...
(sorry - couldn't resist :p )

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have one of those adjustable side vent-mount things that holds my cell or Etrex Legend. But the rattles when empty so it's not installed unless I need the GPS. The cell normally lives in Not A Cassette Player(tm) or the armrest slot.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Are any of you aware that Honda offers a dealer installed cell phone interface?

It works through the radio by muting the sound when a call comes in and/or you are using it.

I like the idea but a buddy of mine who works at Acura told me the dealers were having some problems with noise (feedback or similar).

I'm still tempted to try it but would hate to go through the time and trouble of the install, only to rip it out if it gave me trouble!?

Will post the install instructions under TSX Gear, if anyone is interested?

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
bumpppppppppppppppppppppppp

everyone post up pics of your vent/dash/cup mounts for your mobile phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Wow! I'd forgotten all about this one, talk about dredging one up from the past...

Just noticed something else, wait for it... looks like I finally just hit my 1,000th post! That was quick ;)

(LOL, almost 7 years to the month)

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
Wow! I'd forgotten all about this one, talk about dredging one up from the past...

Just noticed something else, wait for it... looks like I finally just hit my 1,000th post! That was quick ;)

(LOL, almost 7 years to the month)
Hey you!!!! :thread:
loll

1 - 13 of 13 Posts