Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good ol' heel toe has some on their site.. does anyone have any ideas if they would work on our 08' 5AT??
I would give the link.. but im not sure if im allowed...

·
Last hand... ALL IN!!!
1,884 Posts
The differentials for the MT and AT are mounted differently. If you do some research on google, you will see the slight difference in both. FYI.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update. The LSD's that Heeltoe sells, will not work on an auto.
TY Marcus

Im Still Lookin. XD

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Update. The LSD's that Heeltoe sells, will not work on an auto.
TY Marcus

Im Still Lookin. XD
Then I think you should inform him of the description about being compatible with automatic transmissions

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
check out quaife LSD's, I think they make one for the auto. Whats your application, DD, drag, track? It's going to affect your mpg negetively (not horribly so but still).

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So I have been doing some research with Marcus @ Heeltoe, About the Carbonetic Auto LSD. I was able to get in touch with Kiyo @ Carbonetic. He was able to get in touch with Japan Tech. *Whew* lol. And it looks like the LSD does not work for our 5AT's..... :( So back to square one... I Will Not Give Up! For Sparta!!!!

There was a company that developed a spring kit for the cavalier autos.. that dropped into the open diff.. turning it into a drag type LSD... I wonder.........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts