Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 TSX....my fiance always bitches at me b/c she has to manually unlock her door when getting out of the car when I kill the engine. The driver unlocks automatically.

Is there a setting for this that I missed?

Also - is it possible to make the headlights not come on at night when I unlock the car? Other than moving the light switch manually to OFF?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
got the auto door unlock thing fixed.

didnt see anything in the menu about the headlights turning off, then back on after the parking lights flash when you unlock the car thought.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
^mmstsx is right. it is in the owners manual. you can find the setting in the display that shows your mpg and stuff. i changed mine so when i unlock the car, all doors unlock. but keep in mind that if some impatient bitch decides to unlock his/her door before u kill the engine, all doors wilL NOT unlock once u turn the engine off and have to either manually unlock or hit the auto unlock near the window switch

·
Registered
2 Posts
turn the key hold down the unlock button 5 sec you will here the door locks hold 5 more sec and you will hear it again move the shift lever to drive then back to park and then turn key off then release the unlock button

·
Registered
2 Posts
Its in the owners manual. Find the setup information for your key (Driver 1 or 2) and you can adjust everything from all door unlocking with one press of unlock, how long the headlights stay on after locking/unlocking, auto headlight sensitivity, and most importantly, what doors unlock when you put the car in park.

Read the manual, its all in there. Takes maybe 10 minutes to set up all the settings for your key.

·
Registered
2 Posts
got the auto door unlock thing fixed.

didnt see anything in the menu about the headlights turning off, then back on after the parking lights flash when you unlock the car thought.
how did you get your door autolock fixed?
Its in the owners manual. Find the setup information for your key (Driver 1 or 2) and you can adjust everything from all door unlocking with one press of unlock, how long the headlights stay on after locking/unlocking, auto headlight sensitivity, and most importantly, what doors unlock when you put the car in park.

Read the manual, its all in there. Takes maybe 10 minutes to set up all the settings for your key.
I don’t see any listings for for setting up driver key 1 or 2 , where or under what listing please?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts