Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup peeps as some of you know I'm moving from jersey to florida... I've been searching for a transportation company to deliver my tsx as I will be flying into florida... I'd like to know if any member here used a company and would you be able to give me some info ? Did u use open or inclosed and how much we're you charged? Feel free to contact me here or my phone 2013442358.... Thanx

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I don't have any recommendations but just experience. I had to transport my old accord to Georgia from Pennsylvania and a family member picked it up for me. Once I got the car, there was a huge long scratch on the hood. I would do a very thorough inspection before and after delivery and make it look like you care about the car. Hopefully you will have better luck than I did.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
:spit: Well there goes that idea out the window...I think you just scared him jtrix.

I would hop in it and drive down, that's cause I love driving, but judging by your mileage that ain't happening.

Damn Rob whose going to organize the yearly meet :mecry: When you leaving?? We should have a farewell meet :)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
haha wasn't trying to. I know you guys care about your cars as much if not more than I do(especially with the low mileage he has). Just looking out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sup peeps as some of you know I'm moving from jersey to florida... I've been searching for a transportation company to deliver my tsx as I will be flying into florida... I'd like to know if any member here used a company and would you be able to give me some info ? Did u use open or inclosed and how much we're you charged? Feel free to contact me here or my phone 2013442358.... Thanx
I hadn’t encountered the car transportation yet, but my father had to move his Akura to New York and wanted to find a transportation company for this. He looked for a good one with good reviews and reputation for a very long time and came across https://www.a1autotransport.com/car-transportation-services/ . Many of his friends used the services of this company and no one had a negative experience working with this company. So you can try to contact them and by the way they have very affordable prices.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I hadn’t encountered the car transportation yet, but my father had to move his Akura to New York and wanted to find a transportation company for this. He looked for a good one with good reviews and reputation for a very long time and came across https://www.a1autotransport.com/car-transportation-services/ . Many of his friends used the services of this company and no one had a negative experience working with this company. So you can try to contact them and by the way they have very affordable prices.
How much did your father he pay?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts