Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those Australian owners that aren't aware, Honda has built in this superb feature much a replication of luxury Euro makes. All the windows can be opened and shut automatically at the same time outside the car simply using the smart key provided. Here are the following steps;

Lowering All Windows

Press the UNLOCK button on the key, release immediately then press and hold the UNLOCK button to activate this feature. All the windows will automatically wind DOWN, typically useful in summer to remove cabin heat quickly.

Raising All Windows

Outside the vehicle with the engine shut off, stick the key into the drivers' side manual lock/unlock hole. Turn the key clockwise to LOCK all doors, release immediately then return key to LOCK position and hold. All windows will now automatically wind UP with all doors already locked. Useful for shutting all windows outside the car.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
I think PK's right. I know for sure about opening the windows (from these sites), but not for sure about closing them -- because I never use these features.

·
Registered
333 Posts
CL9 K24a said:
For those Australian owners that aren't aware, Honda has built in this superb feature much a replication of luxury Euro makes. All the windows can be opened and shut automatically at the same time outside the car simply using the smart key provided. Here are the following steps;

Lowering All Windows

Press the UNLOCK button on the key, release immediately then press and hold the UNLOCK button to activate this feature. All the windows will automatically wind DOWN, typically useful in summer to remove cabin heat quickly.

Raising All Windows

Outside the vehicle with the engine shut off, stick the key into the drivers' side manual lock/unlock hole. Turn the key clockwise to LOCK all doors, release immediately then return key to LOCK position and hold. All windows will now automatically wind UP with all doors already locked. Useful for shutting all windows outside the car.
Yeah I actually didn't know about this feature untill I was down at the dealership for my 1000K service and saw a salesman showing it off to some prospective asian customers! It is a handy feature, and unless I saw it I still wouldn't know about it if it wasn't for informative folks as yourself :D Honda never ceases to surprise me about what they can think of including in their vehicles!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Thorn2004 said:
......Honda never ceases to surprise me about what they can think of including in their vehicles!
OK, how about power passenger seat, memory driver seat, extra 20 hp.....

That would about do it.

Oh, one more thing I'm waiting for: "hover mode." :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
A holodeck so Scotty can 'beam you up' when you want a shortcut on a long trip :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts