Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seeing as alot of us has been asking about shops in the GTA simultaneously, I thought it would be a good idea to try to get a sticky thread on some shops in the area that you have had great experience with.

Please post your shop name with a little bit of a review of the shop overall, a number, and an address.

I will add your shop here to the list as you post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mechanics:

360 Auto - Chi
17 20 B Heritage Rd Markham, ON L3P 3P3
(905) 910-0854

Select Right Auto Detailing - Kevin
(905) 554-4117
19 Laidlaw Blvd., Unit 3 Markham, ON, L3P 1W5

Advance Power House - Brian
1217 A Lawrence Avenue West Toronto, ON M6L 1A1
(416) 781-8671

PRO - SPEC RACING - Jay
416-284-8999
670 Coronation Dr. Unit 1, Scarborough, On. M1E 4V8

SpeedStar - Albert
185 Bullock Dr, Markham, ON L3P 7R4
905-294-3442

Paint & Auto Body:

Velocity Auto - Barry
12 Heritage Road Markham, ON L3P 1M4
(905) 471-6756

Detailing/Car Care:

Royalty Auto Spa
28-210 Don Park Rd Markham, ON L3R 2V2
(416) 577-7838

Select Right Auto Detailing
(905) 554-4117
19 Laidlaw Blvd., Unit 3 Markham, ON, L3P 1W5

Orion Detailing Co. - Wes
Leaside Business Park, ON M4H 1M1
(647)999-8499

Parts:

Nextmod
290 Yorktech Drive #27 Markham, ON L6G 1E4
(416) 800-9139

SpeedStar
185 Bullock Dr, Markham, ON L3P 7R4
905-294-3442

Rustproofing & Undercoating:

360 Auto - Chi
17 20 B Heritage Rd Markham, ON L3P 3P3
(905) 910-0854

Safety & Emissions:

<><><><><><>​

Note: Web-pages will be added to the list shortly for easier contact & inquiry.

·
Registered
657 Posts

·
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Orion Detailing Co. - Wes
Leaside Business Park, ON M4H 1M1
(647)999-8499
Orion Detailing Co.

Here is an example of my work on a GT-R

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-car-care/61101-wes_r-x-gtr-84-pics.html
Seen that thread on the GT-R. Your attention to detail and level of work is marvelous. Keep it up. You're added to the list!

Chi at 360 does rustproofing as well. He does all my work.
I do most of my work at Chi's as well, I should have known, he does everything! Haha. I will be going to visit him shortly for my rustproofing.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Automotive tinting I would personally and highly recommend "Auto Links" in Scarborough. 300 Nantucket Boulevard #7 (416) 751-8883 -- A great team, had my TSX done there and they took extreme care with everything from popping my door panels to cleanliness of the job. Not a single spec of dust or bubble. Great guys, owner (John) was whom I dealt with. One of the guys that works there as well also owns a TSX (name isn't coming to mind).

Ultra Auto Sound and & Security Center-- Mississauga. 3045 Southcreek Rd, Mississauga, ON.
(905) 270-5355. Owner 'Said' (pronounced Sayeed). Great team for car audio/alarms etc...Again attention to detail here is amazing, had them tune my Focal's after doing my speaker upgrade. Dont think I will ever go elsewhere.

·
Registered
657 Posts
When was this? If the member is still here they can feel free to message me, if it was me and we can figure things out.

Willy18 can vouch for me as well as some other members.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Hey Wes, not sure when this was but I heard about it from the owner at the meet this past fall in Woodbridge. He recently contacted me and mentioned you touched base with him and are meeting up shortly to sort things out. I'd delete my previous comment but I figure your reply would also have to be removed or something...None the less great on your part for trying to aid in the issue!

Maybe after he has his car done, I'll take a peek at his and have you detail mine after :p

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
When was this? If the member is still here they can feel free to message me, if it was me and we can figure things out.

Willy18 can vouch for me as well as some other members.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
I've had my car detailed multiple times by Wes and he's been great. I highly recommend him.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Seen that thread on the GT-R. Your attention to detail and level of work is marvelous. Keep it up. You're added to the list!

I do most of my work at Chi's as well, I should have known, he does everything! Haha. I will be going to visit him shortly for my rustproofing.
Thanks! I'm glad you liked the write up :)

Hey Wes, not sure when this was but I heard about it from the owner at the meet this past fall in Woodbridge. He recently contacted me and mentioned you touched base with him and are meeting up shortly to sort things out. I'd delete my previous comment but I figure your reply would also have to be removed or something...None the less great on your part for trying to aid in the issue!

Maybe after he has his car done, I'll take a peek at his and have you detail mine after :p
I totally forgot and went through my phone seeing who owned a TSX and saw his name and remembered. His car is already very clean so I won't take credit for everything lol. Yeah man bring your car whenever your ready.

I've had my car detailed multiple times by Wes and he's been great. I highly recommend him.
Thanks Will!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mechanical / Parts :

PRO - SPEC RACING :

416-284-8999 Jay

Well I have been going to this shop for a very long time. They were at McCowan and hwy 7 before and have since moved. This is the shop if you want regular maintenance all the way to built motors for turbo / supercharger / Nitrous. They also do Electrical, Engine swaps and Fabrication.

They have lowered my TSX on Tein Full coilovers. Everything went straight forward and they allowed me to raise it when it was too low after a few days as it needs to settle / work in. They replaced ball joints and brakes. They take their time and are very attention to detail oriented. They have great prices on Hondata K - Pro and FlashPro.

These guys are very knowledgeable and take great pride in their work ethic and reputation. You won't be disappointed.

·
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mechanical / Parts :

PRO - SPEC RACING :

416-284-8999 Jay

Well I have been going to this shop for a very long time. They were at McCowan and hwy 7 before and have since moved. This is the shop if you want regular maintenance all the way to built motors for turbo / supercharger / Nitrous. They also do Electrical, Engine swaps and Fabrication.

They have lowered my TSX on Tein Full coilovers. Everything went straight forward and they allowed me to raise it when it was too low after a few days as it needs to settle / work in. They replaced ball joints and brakes. They take their time and are very attention to detail oriented. They have great prices on Hondata K - Pro and FlashPro.

These guys are very knowledgeable and take great pride in their work ethic and reputation. You won't be disappointed.
Thanks! I am very familiar with the area. Didn't know they were located there! Will definetly one day check them out.

Added

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for adding them. Their shop is massive now so they are doing something right. They have done numerous swaps to my EG hatch as well as supercharging my cousin's eg coupe and supercharged some k20's with Kraft werks kits and also turbocharged k20's with full race kits. They do it all.

The shop is very genuine in which they don't sell you items that won't benefit your set up and will also tell you what repairs should be addressed first before other modifications ie. Replacing a faulty ball joint rather than slamming a car on full coilovers. It will only accelerate the ball joint to snap thus destroying your fender, drivershaft, tires and preventing a crash or worse.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.