Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. I need some recommendations for an aux input for my 2005. I'm looking to spend under $100. has anyone used this one?

or

is there anything better out there? If you could tell me one that charges at the same time that would be great. thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just finished installing the GROM aux kit with ipod cable but it won't show text display. I thought 2005 models have the ability to show text display but all it shows on the screen is "CD-C" anyone have solution to this?

·
Registered
124 Posts
anyone done this with an 05 with navi?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I emailed GROM and they said to disable XM from the trunk. It seems impossible to take out the side carpet to even reach the fender area of the trunk. anyone have tips?

·
Triple Platinum Member
603 Posts
I emailed GROM and they said to disable XM from the trunk. It seems impossible to take out the side carpet to even reach the fender area of the trunk. anyone have tips?
You can disconnect XM from the HU, but you can put it in CDC mode and run XM and the grom at the same time...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.