1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
NeoChaser said:
so thye fixed ur car?

wut was the problem
Hee.... I don't know yet.. I am still testing the car. if nth goes wrong, I will report to them and they will close the file. I will speak to the tech in about a week, and I will ask him what he fix. I went there on Saturday and the tech is on vacation lol. Must be a tough job that he needs to take a break right away... ha ha

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
Hee.... I don't know yet.. I am still testing the car. if nth goes wrong, I will report to them and they will close the file. I will speak to the tech in about a week, and I will ask him what he fix. I went there on Saturday and the tech is on vacation lol. Must be a tough job that he needs to take a break right away... ha ha
:laugh: ...i think the tech is just trying to avoid u...

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
Stilll need to fix the bumper tho.... gonna do it may be tuesday or wednesday.

(hopefully Zigen won't come key my car after it is fixed)
where u fixing it?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
sazabi which acura u are going? i dont get courtesy...fr richmond

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
228 said:
sazabi which acura u are going? i dont get courtesy...fr richmond
you can get courtesy for sure if you go to North Shore... but the wait list is usually approximately a week. I usually ask them how much time they need 1st.... if 1 or 2 hours, then I will just wait there.... b/c I don't like driving courtesy...

may be kinda far for you? close for me and Spoon.
Very good service tho. May be u can ask your bf to go with you... lots of beautiful places in North Van.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts