Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't gone to the store yet but just to let you guys know how big of a loser i am.. I need to get an baby seat...

Are they like universal now or do I need to get specific ones ?

Going to baby r us tomorrow night so..

:)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Costco makes good child seats and get a seat with a 3-point style belt harness...the safest kind. Just about any child seat Babies R Us sales is good. Also, I think they all have tethers these days, but make sure it does so you can utilize the TSX tether anchors behind the rear head rests.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats what i intend to use it with.. the integrated harness

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm gonna be getting a new seat for my yyyyy11 when I get my TSX this April/May.
Which one did you get? Any suggestions? Larchmont?

My daughter should be 10-11 months old. What do you guys do to protect the leather from depressions, etc?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
TodaSi said:
I'm gonna be getting a new seat for my yyyyy11 when I get my TSX this April/May.
Which one did you get? Any suggestions? Larchmont?

My daughter should be 10-11 months old. What do you guys do to protect the leather from depressions, etc?
Larchmont? LOL :lol:

Well, check out my previous post again. ;) I don't do anything for depressions and when I take the seats out it's really not noticeable they were there.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I prob put a blanket under it.. :)

I didn't find one i liked it.. gonna goto other baby stores

·
Respect!!!
279 Posts
They're pretty much Universal now a days...and the TSX comes with the Anchors in the cracks of the seats for added safety...next choice...what color...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
HM's right -- it's pretty funny that anybody would be asking me ANYTHING, right? :D

(No tiny little ones here.)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
larchmont said:
HM's right -- it's pretty funny that anybody would be asking me ANYTHING, right? :D

(No tiny little ones here.)
Yeah, I thought that was funny. :D I guess I'm getting to know Larch to well now days. :nervous:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts