Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant seem to go right with aftermarket stuff...

i try to get auto start and i end up with my car i the shop for 6 days and i read almost a hundred good reviews of the shop,......but still no auto start, we got into it..... the shop had to fix whatever it was, either ignition or ecu or somethin but it cost them 1000 bux, and another time i put in tint and theres bubbles and scratches from the installer ( i didnt check that night cuz it was too dark) ima replace it for free but its a hassle theyre an installer for a infiniti near my place....but man.....i wanna install my sub and speakers now but im too scared to get somethin messed up again....i dunno what to do now

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
holdemplayer said:
i cant seem to go right with aftermarket stuff...

i try to get auto start and i end up with my car i the shop for 6 days and i read almost a hundred good reviews of the shop,......but still no auto start, we got into it..... the shop had to fix whatever it was, either ignition or ecu or somethin but it cost them 1000 bux, and another time i put in tint and theres bubbles and scratches from the installer ( i didnt check that night cuz it was too dark) ima replace it for free but its a hassle theyre an installer for a infiniti near my place....but man.....i wanna install my sub and speakers now but im too scared to get somethin messed up again....i dunno what to do now
Yeah, sometimes it just doesn't go the way you want it, but keep your head up and don't stop modding :ben:

Even if the tint shop replaces the tint, you'll most likely get the same results in time, so I suggest getting the moleskin added to the weatherstrip to keep the scratches from occurring again.

·
The Peoples Champ
609 Posts
holdemplayer said:
i wanna install my sub and speakers now but im too scared to get somethin messed up again....i dunno what to do now

So do some mod's that are pretty IMPOSSIBLE to screw up

like oem lip kit,or something simple

1 - 3 of 3 Posts