Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys - my passenger headlight on my '05 kept blowing through fuses so I got my ballast (and bulbs) replaced. I also had fog lights installed, I'm not sure if it's connected to my problem or not. NOW the passenger light turns on but then goes out after 30 seconds to a minute. I do not notice any color change or anything else other than it just...goes out. Does any one know what the problem could possibly be? Cost? I am now thinking the igniter but I'm not positive.

Thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the fog lights I stalled same time as the ballast replacement - not prior to - does that make a difference? I don't know what ballast it was replaced with, the guy at the shop ordered it and installed it for me since he was able to her discounts on parts. Sorry I don't have any further info in regards to this

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
I had the fog lights I stalled same time as the ballast replacement - not prior to - does that make a difference? I don't know what ballast it was replaced with, the guy at the shop ordered it and installed it for me since he was able to her discounts on parts. Sorry I don't have any further info in regards to this
then your better off going back tot he shop or the stealership.
if there isnt more info then we cant help. its like giving you directions to a place we've never been...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Luckily I got in touch with the guy who installed everything and said to bring it back so he can take a look. Thanks - I will post when I get a "final answer".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Turns out this whole ordeal was just a simple light bulb replacement - luckily my guy did it for free so no out of pocket for the additional issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts