Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I would like to ask you if there are services in Bangkok that are engaged in transportation

·
Registered
25 Posts
I guess that you could try using services of taxi, as it's a well known service that provides transportation in the places you need

·
Registered
9 Posts
I guess that you could try using services of taxi, as it's a well known service that provides transportation in the places you need
have you even been to Bangkok? Did you see some of taxis from there? Personally I used services of taxis, however, I wasn't pleased, as, the price was high (almost $ 50) for a 10 minute road to the hotel. The next time I was in Bangkok due to the fact that I had a business trip, and my company paid for services of this company https://thailandtour365.com that took me from the airport and delivered me to the hotel. Frankly speaking, I was shocked when I saw a limousine that took me from the airport, and it was really comfortable as the salon of the limousine was clear, and you really feel you're an important person :) By the way, when I checked the price list of that company I understood that the price on their services is quite affordable :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
have you even been to Bangkok? Did you see some of taxis from there? Personally I used services of taxis, however, I wasn't pleased, as, the price was high (almost $ 50) for a 10 minute road to the hotel. The next time I was in Bangkok due to the fact that I had a business trip, and my company paid for services of this company https://thailandtour365.com that took me from the airport and delivered me to the hotel. Frankly speaking, I was shocked when I saw a limousine that took me from the airport, and it was really comfortable as the salon of the limousine was clear, and you really feel you're an important person :) By the way, when I checked the price list of that company I understood that the price on their services is quite affordable :)
wow, I've been thinking about alternative to taxis too, and decided to try companies that are engaged into transportation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Lmaomen1
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing