Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wanting to install a head unit with Navigation for some time now.

I've seen a few custom jobs with aftermarket double dins installed underneath factory, but think thats more work than I could do.

I did some searching and found a bunch of navigation systems from other 07 models.

Has anyone done the transition from the base model to the navigation unit?

What parts must be purchased for a smooth install?

Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
You need the navi head unit, the separate ROM player and the wiring harness. They typically go for around $1k.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts
Search up. Plenty of info on here.

I did the conversion myself. I was able to find someone selling the Nav Display Screen, DVD unit, GPS antenna, Display Clock. I ended up having to buy the Steering wheel buttons.

Wiring is pretty straight forward. Theres someone who sells premade plugnplay honda/acura navi harnesses.

Everything works like factory. I even installed a backup cam with it; making that harness is super easy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Search up. Plenty of info on here.

I did the conversion myself. I was able to find someone selling the Nav Display Screen, DVD unit, GPS antenna, Display Clock. I ended up having to buy the Steering wheel buttons.

Wiring is pretty straight forward. Theres someone who sells premade plugnplay honda/acura navi harnesses.

Everything works like factory. I even installed a backup cam with it; making that harness is super easy.

Thank you. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Now does anyone want to sell? Ha

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts