Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just replaced my battery and it went dead again! There has been a lot of issues with the Bluetooth unit draining the battery from what I have found online. I watched some videos and tried to find the battery on the passenger side framing by the floor. I did not see it. My car also has the navigation so maybe that’s part of it? Does anyone know exactly where this battery is? Help please. Thank you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do have Bluetooth in my car. I think it was aftermarket. And yes, it has an alarm. Viper. Not sure how to measure the voltage. I don’t have a reader.

·
Registered
864 Posts
You can get a multi meter online for less than $20. Very useful, I'd grab one. How long is your car sitting when it goes dead? My guess is the alarm then.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I will grab a meter reader. Thank you. Pulled apart my car and still couldn’t find the Bluetooth battery. I normally drive it everyday but since stay at home order, maybe once a week, if that even. I still have the same tank of gas from March. Lol

·
-
1,582 Posts
Hmmm.. did the 2004-05 cars have built in Bluetooth? Or did that become standard in the 2006+ cars?

Edit: TSXXXX already stated that above. That's why you can't find it. :)

·
Registered
864 Posts
My alarm and aftermarket radio both draw from the battery. If my car sits for a week the battery will be very low so if yours is sitting longer than normal as well I'd guess your alarm is draining the battery.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts