Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cruising down to alki at 7-7:30. Planning to BBQ and Bon Fire. Holla if interested. We can meet up and all roll. Bring some food or drinks! Just gotta try and find a grill.

Open to everyone. If you meet us down there. Either look for the TSX's or the black guy with the Afro! That's me :)

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
turnout was good! met up with jacob, tooks some legit photos and here comes rt! LOL. good chillen with you guys! need to come out next time edwin!

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
turnout was good! met up with jacob, tooks some legit photos and here comes rt! LOL. good chillen with you guys! need to come out next time edwin!
i will for sure. just dont like my whip in stock form.. August might look good might get something in the mail :) or september for sure. will see what happens. but i'm glad NW is getting more active. RT and I would like to see alot of the TSX in the NW to be part of the crew (Team HD). we are getting a little better organizing the meets, and having some grub during the meet so we can eat and talk. better way to spend a sunny day with food and cars :). post up pics..

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Next time hopefully I can make it out while it's light. We may try again Thursday with more people. If you guys can make it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.