Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a really good deal of bbs lm wheels with brand new toyo proxies, these wheels are 18x8 with a+40 offset i already have a set of enkie rpf1s that are 17x9 +40 and use those daily i was thinking of doing something crazy with the bbs wheels maybe power coating them an outragous color or just get them refinished just was wondering if it was a good idea and what everyone else thinks about. Any good color schems you guys recomend my tsx is a 05 mr

·
pedal damn it
2,901 Posts
He bought them like that so... :)

But yeah, color schemes for MR's are a bit tricky. Gold, white, polished are all clean and tasteful. I've seen teal LM's on a red civic si that looked pretty sick as well. :dunno: GL with ur selection.

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
definitely white lms for me, would buy a set, but I can't mod anymore and I'm just saving my money instead. good luck

if you sell let me know too haha

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah i was thinking of a teal color with a polished lip or i was also thinking of a dark bronze color with a polished lip something close to a brown/bronze. Just a ? How much are these wheels worth i do know brand new they retail for above 4000 dollars but realistically how much could i sell them for online

Btw ill post some pics up of the wheels soon both my enkies and bbs i would like to sell one set and keep the others

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Yeah i was thinking of a teal color with a polished lip or i was also thinking of a dark bronze color with a polished lip something close to a brown/bronze. Just a ? How much are these wheels worth i do know brand new they retail for above 4000 dollars but realistically how much could i sell them for online

Btw ill post some pics up of the wheels soon both my enkies and bbs i would like to sell one set and keep the others
Realistically 18x8 +40 will only appeal to the conservative owners who don't like rolling fenders and cutting liners, so not sure how much you can up the price lol. If the condition they're in now is fair, then I'd say anywhere from $1000-1200.

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
selling it already? that was quick

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.