Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Im thinking about ordering these coils for my ride but anyone have issues with them? In terms of noise or them being seized? Im planning on keeping these coils for long time. My tsx is just a dd no plans on tracking or anything. Also is it possible to order custom spring rates?

thanks

·
Registered
312 Posts
I hate to be the one to harp on this fact but a simple search could've answered alot of your questions:

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-suspension/53063-bc-racing-coilovers-br-type.html

in terms of seizing... I mean its like any other coilover if you leave them locked on one position and live in an area where:

1. You have winter (I mean real winter, none of this 1-2cm stuff)
2. Where they use salt on roads in said winter

You have a good chance of them seizing yes. Under normal conditions and normal circumstances I don't see any reason why they would.

And so you dont have to look yes you can order custom rates as well as the extreme low option.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate to be the one to harp on this fact but a simple search could've answered alot of your questions:

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-suspension/53063-bc-racing-coilovers-br-type.html

in terms of seizing... I mean its like any other coilover if you leave them locked on one position and live in an area where:

1. You have winter (I mean real winter, none of this 1-2cm stuff)
2. Where they use salt on roads in said winter

You have a good chance of them seizing yes. Under normal conditions and normal circumstances I don't see any reason why they would.

And so you dont have to look yes you can order custom rates as well as the extreme low option.
Thank you

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey guys,

Im thinking about ordering these coils for my ride but anyone have issues with them? In terms of noise or them being seized? Im planning on keeping these coils for long time. My tsx is just a dd no plans on tracking or anything. Also is it possible to order custom spring rates?

thanks
Got mine in a group buy, got 12k fronts and 10k rears and they seem stiff enough.. And the adjustable settings help!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.