Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to start a new thread to see if there are any BC guys still here? It seems so dead on here now for this region. Any members still check this page?

My tsx is gonna be parked soon for winter. I drove thru last winter and the lip got pretty beat up with the snow and ice.

Anyways any BC members still here, comment and maybe spring set up a meet or something. I only know one other tsx owner near me and want to meet some new faces. Thanks for checking out the post. Later

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Everyone just wanted to bump this. So dead for this region. How is everyone doing?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Most if not all the members here sold their TSX. There's maybe 3 other members on here that still has it but is not active anymore. It's very hard to get a meet together just with the TSX nowadays.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fellow TSXer checking in! Summer is here, we should definitely hang out.
Hello Acurian, Are you in BC/Vancouver? I'm from BC Interior (Merritt) I'm so glad summer is here and yeah get a couple of tsx's back together again.

·
9,175 Posts
If you guys are ever down in Vancouver, give me a shout. But my TSX is still not fix yet

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you guys are ever down in Vancouver, give me a shout. But my TSX is still not fix yet
Sounds good Benz. I will be heading down that way for sure in the next month or two. I always head down for Revscene Summer meet but sometimes head down that way for random trips. I'm always on Facebook if you guys want to add me, just search "Ryan914" you should see my blue Tsx in profile pic. Later

·
9,175 Posts
Sounds good Benz. I will be heading down that way for sure in the next month or two. I always head down for Revscene Summer meet but sometimes head down that way for random trips. I'm always on Facebook if you guys want to add me, just search "Ryan914" you should see my blue Tsx in profile pic. Later
Nice! I think I remember seeing your car somewhere. Sadlty, I haven't used Facebook for over 2 years. But when I get back on, I will remember to find you.

Hi guys,

I live in Surrey but I work downtown on weekends.
Nice!! Sounds like we can have a mini meet started.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Recently brought one back, started my project again. Still need some time to re-condition it. But i found its difficult to find those exterior parts i want now.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys thanks for your replies, great to hear from a few more people. Bioshark - yeah I know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys I know this is an old thread but I wanted to see where everyone is at. I'm in Kelowna and there are a bunch of TSXs here, but as far as I know there isn't much of a community. I'd be down to go to a meet sometime, Vancouver isn't far and I do go down there sometimes just for fun. I love my car and I love working on it, modding it and making it better. Would love to talk to some fellow TSX owners who share this interest.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello Greywolf

Hey Greywolf, Good to hear from you. I'm from Merritt. I would meet up, if you ever go thru Merritt send me a text (250) 525-0321 Ryan, I travel to Kelowna every once in awhile. And also make trips to Vancouver. I drive a 2004 IBP TSX. Would be cool to meet up sometime and thanks for putting a message here. I haven't been on here much just by chance I logged on. Feel free to add me on facebook if you want just search Ryan.914 and should show my profile. Later

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi, sorry for reviving a dead post. But I am a TSX-owner that is based around Vancouver. You guys are all far away :(

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey thanks for posting. Benz, Acurian, and Klaw are from Vancouver area also. Good to see there are still people checking in here. Hope to be able to meet everyone sometime.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts