• SKUNK2 RETAINERS
• SKUNK2 VALVE SPRINGS
• SKUNK2 SPRING BASE KIT
• EXEDY STAGE 2 CLUTCH
• EXEDY FLYWHEEL
• FUJITA INTAKE
• SKUNK2 INTAKE MANIFOLD
• SKUNK2 EXHAUST
• UNORTHODOX PULLEYS (not installed yet)
• WEOPON R HEADERS (not installed yet)

SUSPENSION/HANDLING
• BC racing coil overs
• J’S RACING STRUT BAR

APPEARANCE
• MUGEN VISORS (not installed yet)
• REAR WINDSHEILD VISORS (not installed yet)
• MUGEN STYLE LIP KIT (molded to OEM bumper)
• VINYL WRAP
• EURO R CONVERSION BADGES
• EURO R GRILL
• VIS RR CF HOOD
• 18inch KONIG RIMS WITH LEXANI TIRES

LIGHTING AND ACCESSORIES (non performance)
• 25000W HIDs (FOG LIGHTS)
• INTERIOR “WHITE LIGHT” BULBS
• PASSWORD JDM FRONT TOW HOOK
• CUSTOM VALVE COVER PAINT
• 7INCH PIONEER DOUBLE DIN
• FRONT COMPONENT SPEAKERS; TWEETERS AND DOORS (ROCKFORD FOSGATE)
• REAR INTERNAL SPEAKERS; DOORS AND TRUNK TRAY (INFINITI KAPPA SERIES)
• AMPLIFIED BY ROCKFORD FOSGATE P300-1
• SUB; MTX SLEGEHAMMER 2400W
• STROBE LIGHT KIT

BRAKES
• FRONT CROSS DRILLED ROTORS
• REAR CERAMIC ROTORS

·
Mech. Eng
51 Posts
Looks good. Look forward at seeing it at the meet. You have me scared to show up with my basically stock ride.

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good. Look forward at seeing it at the meet. You have me scared to show up with my basically stock ride.
my ride has a lot wrong with it, i have to re wrap it. for the meet its gona look like shit, won't look good til july!

Are you using FlashPro or Kpro? It doesn't say above. What kind of numbers are you putting down?
im actually dying for a 2008 ecu so i can run flashpro. the car has been running for 2 weeks now. then late april gona install the headers and fuel rail. the UR pulley set i am going to try to sell because it interferes with a future mod i plan on doing.

What´s difference SKUNK2 CAM GEAR (EXHAUST) with Oem cam gear exhaust ? Lighter? This better for performance?
lighter yes, by far. and u can adjust timing to your needs

·
Registered
657 Posts
Some nice engine mods you got going on...car looks good none the less.

I think I saw your ride when you were at Speedstar a few back -- maybe getting those BC's installed? I was there getting some maintenance done.

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some nice engine mods you got going on...car looks good none the less.

I think I saw your ride when you were at Speedstar a few back -- maybe getting those BC's installed? I was there getting some maintenance done.
oh yeah i remember another tsx in there, i got tired of riding on springs/shocks combo, so i decided to re do the suspension lol gona be back at speedstar on the 26th of this month, come by if u want

·
Registered
657 Posts
oh yeah i remember another tsx in there, i got tired of riding on springs/shocks combo, so i decided to re do the suspension lol gona be back at speedstar on the 26th of this month, come by if u want
Haha I'll be there Friday getting my summers back on and having a height adjustment done. 26th eh...lets see, if my tax return comes in soon i'll probably reach :laugh:

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha I'll be there Friday getting my summers back on and having a height adjustment done. 26th eh...lets see, if my tax return comes in soon i'll probably reach :laugh:
ok cool, well whether u come or not, i'll still post on update on the weapon r headers and tp, i heard that the stock cat restricts a lot

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
Nice build! Looks way different from the last time i saw you lol. But yea if you decide to sell the UR pulley set, let me know i might be interested.

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice build! Looks way different from the last time i saw you lol. But yea if you decide to sell the UR pulley set, let me know i might be interested.
I actually changed my mind, but i will definitly be selling my skunk2 intake manifold, that i put on last year May about to hit 10,000k on it.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
I actually changed my mind, but i will definitly be selling my skunk2 intake manifold, that i put on last year May about to hit 10,000k on it.
lol nah im looking for pulleys, nice headers and a cat-back exhaust system.

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you using FlashPro or Kpro? It doesn't say above. What kind of numbers are you putting down?
after i do get the flashpro, what whp do you think i'll be at?

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would say at least 240WHP if not a little higher. I do not know about Skunk 2 Stage 2 cams but, if you are still at stock compression ratio, unfortunately you cannot get the most out of them...
would that be after a tuning or just running the ecu maps?

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm not sure. My mods are completely different from yours so I can't say. I haven't even dynoed mine yet since I've gotten FlashPro. I can definitely feel the difference though.
oh ok cool, my ecu is on the way, and im gona order flashpro tomm. hopefully by the end of the month everything will be in and running properly and then maybe get a tune in june

·
Registered
264 Posts
What are your goal with these mods? Hope you can get it! You might consider increasing compression ratio in the future, let's say when the engine burns too much oil... From my point and understanding, you can gat at least 240-250WHP with these depending on the dyno. Refer to PrecyseStylez thread to see where you are going compared to his 12.5 CR build.

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What are your goal with these mods? Hope you can get it! You might consider increasing compression ratio in the future, let's say when the engine burns too much oil... From my point and understanding, you can gat at least 240-250WHP with these depending on the dyno. Refer to PrecyseStylez thread to see where you are going compared to his 12.5 CR build.
my over all goal was to make it 400hp, or anywhere over 300whp..thinking of going supercharged this year after i get the flashpro tho

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.