• SKUNK2 RETAINERS
• SKUNK2 VALVE SPRINGS
• SKUNK2 SPRING BASE KIT
• EXEDY STAGE 2 CLUTCH
• EXEDY FLYWHEEL
• FUJITA INTAKE
• SKUNK2 INTAKE MANIFOLD
• SKUNK2 EXHAUST
• UNORTHODOX PULLEYS (not installed yet)
• WEOPON R HEADERS (not installed yet)

SUSPENSION/HANDLING
• BC racing coil overs
• J’S RACING STRUT BAR

APPEARANCE
• MUGEN VISORS (not installed yet)
• REAR WINDSHEILD VISORS (not installed yet)
• MUGEN STYLE LIP KIT (molded to OEM bumper)
• VINYL WRAP
• EURO R CONVERSION BADGES
• EURO R GRILL
• VIS RR CF HOOD
• 18inch KONIG RIMS WITH LEXANI TIRES

LIGHTING AND ACCESSORIES (non performance)
• 25000W HIDs (FOG LIGHTS)
• INTERIOR “WHITE LIGHT” BULBS
• PASSWORD JDM FRONT TOW HOOK
• CUSTOM VALVE COVER PAINT
• 7INCH PIONEER DOUBLE DIN
• FRONT COMPONENT SPEAKERS; TWEETERS AND DOORS (ROCKFORD FOSGATE)
• REAR INTERNAL SPEAKERS; DOORS AND TRUNK TRAY (INFINITI KAPPA SERIES)
• AMPLIFIED BY ROCKFORD FOSGATE P300-1
• SUB; MTX SLEGEHAMMER 2400W
• STROBE LIGHT KIT

BRAKES
• FRONT CROSS DRILLED ROTORS
• REAR CERAMIC ROTORS

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good. Look forward at seeing it at the meet. You have me scared to show up with my basically stock ride.

#5 ·
my ride has a lot wrong with it, i have to re wrap it. for the meet its gona look like shit, won't look good til july!

Are you using FlashPro or Kpro? It doesn't say above. What kind of numbers are you putting down?
im actually dying for a 2008 ecu so i can run flashpro. the car has been running for 2 weeks now. then late april gona install the headers and fuel rail. the UR pulley set i am going to try to sell because it interferes with a future mod i plan on doing.

What´s difference SKUNK2 CAM GEAR (EXHAUST) with Oem cam gear exhaust ? Lighter? This better for performance?
lighter yes, by far. and u can adjust timing to your needs

#10 ·
Nice build! Looks way different from the last time i saw you lol. But yea if you decide to sell the UR pulley set, let me know i might be interested.

#18 ·
What are your goal with these mods? Hope you can get it! You might consider increasing compression ratio in the future, let's say when the engine burns too much oil... From my point and understanding, you can gat at least 240-250WHP with these depending on the dyno. Refer to PrecyseStylez thread to see where you are going compared to his 12.5 CR build.

#23 ·
APH, i have the flashpro and im running one of the base maps right now, after i get my header and fuel rail and which ever little mods i add on i will tune, most likely in june or july :) if u have a better suited map for me feel free to send it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.