Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
fresh to death
2,643 Posts
are you looking to spend $1000 just for the kit...?or are you looking to spend that much money for the kit with paint...?

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
for 1000 dollars, you're best bet will be the A-Spec Kit, or replica mugen, kenstyle, or euro-r kits.

·
(: Daniel :)
3,224 Posts
I like the Euro-R kit the best for 04-05 (I don't care for the 06-08 Euro-R kits). It will run you a bit more. But I would agree with i2ide with the kits for the price. Kenstyle is really nice :nod: IMHO but I think it costs just a tad more than $1000 bucks from what I've seen lol

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
keyword... replica.

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
I like the US ASpec for 04-05 the best.

Euro is nice but not as aggressive and more expensive.

·
The Red Wang
1,553 Posts
Euro R front/rear lip and 06 a-spec side skirt is what I would do.

·
trespassing Jeep owner
2,731 Posts
No replica anything's. Get A-Spec or EuroR (factory perfect paint and fitment on either kit). A-Spec will be cheaper and easier to get (no wait time, really), EuroR stands out more and is definitely rarer stateside.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,

Anyone knows who's selling the A-spec body kit other than dealers and do dealers usually keep in stock (cause our cars are not produced anymore). Thank you.

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
^ heeltoeauto.com & use the discount code "tsxrocks"

·
Registered
197 Posts
heeltoeauto.com is the best Marcus is a very good vender, he will answer any questions you have and will be honest heeltoeauto.com is the spot for me when i shop, i get all my parts there. Very good man

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
IMO the Euro R looks awesome on 04-05 models.
The A-Spec front lip is too bulky for my taste.
The Euro R is definitely the way to go.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts