Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for 6k something white with a hint of blue or 8k any suggestions?

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
DDM Tuning has the best hid kit hands down with lifetime warranty against factory defects

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
PhisaggiN
1,536 Posts
+3 on DDM.

Have been running the kit for fogs for a couple years with zero problems. Factory ballast on headlight went out and didn't think twice about buying another kit for both headlights instead of just replacing one ballast.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
+3 on DDM.

Have been running the kit for fogs for a couple years with zero problems. Factory ballast on headlight went out and didn't think twice about buying another kit for both headlights instead of just replacing one ballast.
Can the fog light housing and lenses really handle HID's being on for long period of time? I was thinking of doing hid fogs but was worried cause i always drive with fogs on.

·
Registered
652 Posts
+4 on DDM.

I've been running 6k fogs every time I go on the road for a few months now. Haven't noticed anything wrong.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am getting the A-Spec Body Kit soon and will be looking to replace the fog lights when I do this modification. Unfortunately, I am new to HIDs and Fogs. I also want white with a blue hint in 6k. Can anyone point me to a link on DDM Tuning for what would match the needs. I am a noob when it comes to lighting and just starting modifications on my 2008 TSX. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
For the fogs is it better to tint the covers or buy new ones. And what is the best tint
Not sure what you mean, but you should only use fog tint if you're running and HID kit for your fogs. The stock halogen bulbs will melt the laminx film.

Also, +1 for DDM kits. Shipping might take a bit longer than if you bought from the US (they ship direct from China), but they're kits are solid. Some may prefer Morimoto HID kits, but i've had no problem with DDM on multiple cars so far.

·
Registered
36 Posts
If your factory HID's are working fine, I would only change the bulbs. I think ours are D2S? Acura definitely has some of the best factory HID's and projectors out there in my opinion, and any full aftermarket HID kit is going to be a downgrade (also in my opinion).

I've got 35W slim ballast 4300k in my fog lights to match my factory HID's, and I love them. I got them installed at some point in September? Every time I drive, I have my lights on, day and night. No issues at all. Our fogs should definitely stand up to a 35W kit just fine, wouldn't recommend anything higher though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.