Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cheapo LED lights I had on mine has burnt out.

Are these WLED-xHP Specifications still the best? I thought since our light socket is sort of at an angle, would an angled LED, or multi-angle LED be better?

Yes, I did a search, but I want an update on what people have found and tried. :)

·
GO BLUE!
887 Posts
The cheapo LED lights I had on mine has burnt out.

Are these WLED-xHP Specifications still the best? I thought since our light socket is sort of at an angle, would an angled LED, or multi-angle LED be better?

Yes, I did a search, but I want an update on what people have found and tried. :)
I have mine (the same one) for over a year. And it's still bright as hell (I would even say brighter than Lexus). So I'd still give it a 5/5 rating.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,045 Posts
By best, do you mean brightest?

·
5,045 Posts
brightest & best coverage & reliable
Reliable is questionable because ALL LEDs are reliable. They last very long. The questionable part is the reliability of the connection and board made by the manufacture. Also, I just think when it comes to LED, reliability is random. You'll get a bad one, and another person could get a long lasting one.

But the brightest that I have used are these: 6K WHITE 4 LED 2W HIGH POWER BULBS 194 168 158 | 1 PAIR B/O

Those are the highest rated lumens I have come across.

But I just ordered these: 6K WHITE CREE LED 3W HIGH POWER BULBS 194 168 158 | 1 PAIR

Don't know how well these will compare but I think it should have more spread due to the lens that it comes with.

·
5,045 Posts
Just wondering why do you want really bright led on your plate lights? i try to keep my plate incognito as much as possible...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Preference really. Some people, like me, love LED maps lights while some have it turned off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.