Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the car just came out, but I am trying to get a feel for the prices across the country. I am looking for a 6-sp, non-nav, but would be interested in hearing prices from all owners.
Thanks - Mike

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I would like to know the price paid and how far off sticker and invoice it was. Thanks - Mike

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My wife and I just got home with our new TSX. We live in Texas and we shopped around a good bunch.

You can get the car for ~$1200 under invoice if you are tough. We had our located at a different dealer and moved to Houston as well. We got black automatic TSX no navigation . The sticker is $26,990. We paid 25,790 + 6.25% TX Sales Tax and ~$190 in fees. So, we drove out the door all in @ $27,592. (NO TRADE IN EITHER and no dealer financing, so this is all they got). Don't settle...........put your check book on the table and make a low offer and work from there. We live in a competitive world and they still do want to sell them, so at that price, they still make a decent margin...........................don't get raped.

Hope this helps.

- Brad

·
Registered
8 Posts
bradb said:
My wife and I just got home with our new TSX. We live in Texas and we shopped around a good bunch.

You can get the car for ~$1200 under invoice if you are tough. We had our located at a different dealer and moved to Houston as well. We got black automatic TSX no navigation . The sticker is $26,990. We paid 25,790 + 6.25% TX Sales Tax and ~$190 in fees. So, we drove out the door all in @ $27,592. (NO TRADE IN EITHER and no dealer financing, so this is all they got). Don't settle...........put your check book on the table and make a low offer and work from there. We live in a competitive world and they still do want to sell them, so at that price, they still make a decent margin...........................don't get raped.

Hope this helps.

- Brad
i think you're confusing msrp (sticker) and invoice. when you said $~1200 under invoice, you're talking about paying $23k.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts