Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know which is the best 04-05 Replica A spec front lip that fits good and is for sale for a good price?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I got the vis euro r replica....fitment is great....just make sure to apply double sided tape....!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
407 Posts
I got the vis euro r replica....fitment is great....just make sure to apply double sided tape....!

I got my lip paint B92P for $75 lol

·
Registered
407 Posts
^ Thats super cheap. Paint alone is about that much, so you must be close with someone that paints.
No....a random body shop I walked into....brought the lip with me n went shopping around for the cheapest price...scored on the 4th body shop I went too lol

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
455 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
purchased my rep from 04-05 Acura TSX OEM Aspec Style Front Bumper Lip - Polyurethane | eBay . I would've bought the oem one from heeltoe but they discontinued my color a long time ago so i decided to save the money and go for the rep. Fitment took a little bit of jerry rigging but shouldn't be a problem if you have another set of hands to help. Got my lip paint matched for $50 by my dad's friend who owns a body shop.

·
Registered
100 Posts
purchased my rep from 04-05 Acura TSX OEM Aspec Style Front Bumper Lip - Polyurethane | eBay . I would've bought the oem one from heeltoe but they discontinued my color a long time ago so i decided to save the money and go for the rep. Fitment took a little bit of jerry rigging but shouldn't be a problem if you have another set of hands to help. Got my lip paint matched for $50 by my dad's friend who owns a body shop.

that's the one I got, fitment is pretty good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts