Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· 未来へと
2,254 Posts
I would recommend EBC rotors and pads, nice and affordable.

· Registered
833 Posts
Just got the Breakmotive set up, drilled and slotted, front and rear+ceramic pads all around, $145 shipped, bed them in last weekend, so far no complaints, im hoping that it stays that way until i can afford something better.

De5

· Registered
357 Posts
These are good quality rotors and brake pads. Kool thing is the rotors are Zinc coated, which means no rust.

Just got the Breakmotive set up, drilled and slotted, front and rear+ceramic pads all around, $145 shipped, bed them in last weekend, so far no complaints, im hoping that it stays that way until i can afford something better.

De5

· Aussie Aussie Aussie
455 Posts
DBA 4000

Australian made and proud!

· Registered
160 Posts
Brakemotive is shit. I replaced my fronts twice in less than a year (second was warranty set). ended up going with cyro treated power slots and hawk HPS pads, so far no complaints.

· Registered
833 Posts
Brakemotive is shit. I replaced my fronts twice in less than a year (second was warranty set). ended up going with cyro treated power slots and hawk HPS pads, so far no complaints.
Depends on your style of driving and your bedding in procedure, i needed breaks and my rear rotors were below spec, Honda quoted me $250 for fronts and $250 for back,so i saved about $350 by getting this breakmotive set up and cleaning and installing all the stuff myself, as long as they last me a year ill be more than happy and ill save for something better in meantime. I have no complaints about these at all right now and im happy with the purchase.

· Registered
160 Posts
Depends on your style of driving and your bedding in procedure, i needed breaks and my rear rotors were below spec, Honda quoted me $250 for fronts and $250 for back,so i saved about $350 by getting this breakmotive set up and cleaning and installing all the stuff myself, as long as they last me a year ill be more than happy and ill save for something better in meantime. I have no complaints about these at all right now and im happy with the purchase.
It's not as bad for the rears, they don't take near as much abuse as the fronts.

I replaced all 4 corners with brakemotive at the same time. In a year I replaced the fronts twice. The rears are still the first set.

· Somaek juseyo?
1,292 Posts
No vote for Brembos? At ~$40 (havent checked in a while), I thought they were one of the best.

Anyone ever use NAPA Premium rotors?

Or their freaky performance line? :nervous:

· Registered
857 Posts
No vote for Brembos? At ~$40 (havent checked in a while), I thought they were one of the best.
Those are Mexican Brembo rotors, not the real thing. Had them on my last car, they're alright, lasted, but not legit.

Adamsrotors.com = boss (think it is like ~350 for all four)

· Shouldaboughtahonda!
286 Posts
I ha e brakemotive too, on for a month and awesome so far for $140 shipped with pads

Sent from my HTC Rezound on VZW 4G LTE

· Somaek juseyo?
1,292 Posts
Those are Mexican Brembo rotors, not the real thing. Had them on my last car, they're alright, lasted, but not legit.

Adamsrotors.com = boss (think it is like ~350 for all four)
You mean the Napa ones?

· Registered
126 Posts
Racingbrake rotors. After 80,000 miles on oem rotors and dealing with constant warping and fading, I went with racingbrake rotors, pads and stainless steel lines. At 9000 miles now. You can simply pound on these brakes all day long -- repeated 100 mph to 10 moh braking with no problems. Very very happy with them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.