Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 08 did not come with any. Do I go OEM or do I go aftermarket? I don't want to go full on Ken Block rallyarmor style, that looks a little much for my tastes.

I am unsure of my options. I searched and didn't find anything....Any advice appreciated!

Thanks all!

·
Registered
539 Posts
eBay has them for about $90: https://www.ebay.com/i/281874286993?chn=ps&dispItem=1

You can also do a search with the part number to see if you can find them elsewhere. I'm pretty sure any OEM accessories for the 1st Gen TSX are not being made and extremely difficult to find.

·
150 Posts
I have OEs (fronts/rears) on my 04 & 08. That would be my choice for best fit and best look. 08P00-SEC-200A are discontinued/NLA per Curry Acura Parts. The ones mentioned earlier on eBay look to be NOS ones still available.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for recommending us! ^^^

KC, what's up man! Hope you found those mudguards...

I have sad news folks. Acura has discontinued the 2006-08 kits. I checked availability and there is no stock left anywhere in Honda/Acura's national parts network.

2004-05 owners- There is still some stock remaining. As they are an accessory item for a car that ceased production a decade ago, Honda will not be producing anymore so once the current stock is gone, that's all folks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello guys. I have a question for you. I bought a car some time ago, it is my first car and I want to be everything ideal. I think I'll understand what I'm thinking. I thought I'd buy some accessories for him, to be more beautiful. I thought about buying from the Internet, but I don't want from eBay to say Amazon. Can anyone recommend me a site where I can buy accessories? I found a pretty interesting site www.otopartshop.com. Has anyone ordered from him? And thousands of interesting how the payment takes place, by bank card or Paypal. Thanks to all who are ready to help me with a tip.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello guys. I have a question for you. I bought a car some time ago, it is my first car and I want to be everything ideal. I think I'll understand what I'm thinking. I thought I'd buy some accessories for him, to be more beautiful. I thought about buying from the Internet, but I don't want from eBay to say Amazon. Can anyone recommend me a site where I can buy accessories? I found a pretty interesting site www.otopartshop.com. Has anyone ordered from him? And thousands of interesting how the payment takes place, by bank card or Paypal. Thanks to all who are ready to help me with a tip.
No man this is the first I've heard of it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts