Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to all u old TSX owners, i just bought mine and am looking to drop some cash into it to produce some heavy hp to the base power. i was thinkin of an air injen air intake first, then the DC sports full exhaust when it comes out. i was also wondering if anyone heard any rumors of a turbo commin out for the TSX anytime soon??

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Amoretto said:
to all u old TSX owners, i just bought mine and am looking to drop some cash into it to produce some heavy hp to the base power. i was thinkin of an air injen air intake first, then the DC sports full exhaust when it comes out. i was also wondering if anyone heard any rumors of a turbo commin out for the TSX anytime soon??
Not sure on the turbo but Injen cold air is a great mod! :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Amoretto said:
Honda and Turbo, isn't that like oil and water?
Why wait for turbo when you could go nitrous? :laugh:
The best bang for the buck would have to be the intake, followed by the exhaust.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Not that we've heard anything official one way or the other, but the consensus seems to be, NO TURBO, at least not for a good while -- certainly not soon enough to even be thinking about it.

BTW, Amoretto -- I wonder if you could be persuaded to give us a little review or impression of the car, maybe on this thread or one of the others:

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1113

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Re: Re: best TSX performance mods

hip said:
Honda and Turbo, isn't that like oil and water?
Why wait for turbo when you could go nitrous? :laugh:
The best bang for the buck would have to be the intake, followed by the exhaust.
Too much work to get a car ready for nitrous.. Unless you just do what most people do. Put it on and wait till things start to brake down asdfg

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nitrous really isnt what im looking for...just performance when i press a button...i wanted something a little more permanent but-i think im goin for the intake and exhaust like i said

and larchmont, i havent had my tsx for a week even, and i was a little disappointed about the specs (200 bhp in a 2.4 L) but it has surprisingly good pickup and its also a smooth ride. add in the fact that it looks great (i have the black exterior with the beige interior and wood trim) and its a pretty decent car

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
does anyone know if i could order a turbo kit from japan for the accord euro R...do they have one out?

·
Registered
26 Posts
i dont think they have a turbo out yet in japan......but, comptech will be releasing their supercharge later this year for the tsx. also, look forward to hondata releaseing thier reflash for tsx as well.

with the injen cai, dc heads, exchaust, reflash, and the supercharge........hopefully we will see about 300-320hp to the wheel's..................1blue1.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts