Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that VitViper has a solution on his website, but doesn't seem to have the template for TSX that I can see. Does anyone know if his solution will work with the datalogs? What do you guys use for your own TSX?

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
I see that VitViper has a solution on his website, but doesn't seem to have the template for TSX that I can see. Does anyone know if his solution will work with the datalogs? What do you guys use for your own TSX?
I really wouldnt bother, theres no way to accurately tell what your power is from a datalog. Just stick it on the dyno for 3 pulls should only cost you a 100 bucks or so.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really wouldnt bother, theres no way to accurately tell what your power is from a datalog. Just stick it on the dyno for 3 pulls should only cost you a 100 bucks or so.
Gotcha and not really worried about the numbers. If I could pull it from a datalog...Sure, but to pay...I would rather detail my car first. Thank you for answering:)

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
Gotcha and not really worried about the numbers. If I could pull it from a datalog...Sure, but to pay...I would rather detail my car first. Thank you for answering:)
No problem, now that I think about it if you had a G sensor like the s200 has you could estimate your whp. But you are missing a few variables so it would be quite a large percentage of error.

Hondata G Sensor Manual

I know it works pretty well but i dont think there is anything for kpro/flashpro :/

Call up a few dynos maybe one is cheaper

EDIT: changed ecu types

·
Triple Platinum Member
603 Posts
If you have a repeatable condition, you can calculate within the margin of error of a dyno. Then it's real life conditions, and no over/underdamping an interia roller :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
It works pretty well actually, I exported to a CSV and just edited the profile for the RSX to match the FD and weight of the TSX.

EDIT: + Rep to Vaikis thanks!
Should have opened FP Manager before asking...

In the case my speedometer is off, I guess this won't work properly but, I still can modify the speedometer values to the corrected ones in the .CSV. Let's try it! Nice and big thanks!

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It works pretty well actually, I exported to a CSV and just edited the profile for the RSX to match the FD and weight of the TSX.

EDIT: + Rep to Vaikis thanks!
Hate to ask...but what would those numbers be for the everyday guy:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.