Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there everyone, on my CL9 I am looking to lower the car about an inch from stock. I want to give it a lower look but not break my budget. I have heard that Coil overs are the best way to go, but they can also run a good deal of money. Also, another option are lowering spring which seem to be much cheaper. Which one should I use if I want to lower my car on a budget? Which brands do you all recommend? What will work the best?

These are the cheapest coil overs that I found, but they say RSX
http://www.racelandus.com/coilovers/acura-coilover-kits/acura-rsx-coilovers.html

These are the Tein Lowering Springs

Let me know what will work the best and is easiest to do and easiest on the wallet! Thank you!

-Andrew

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you are only looking to lower 1 inch from stock, Get springs. Don't waste the extra money when you don't even want to go low :p

and never buy raceland coilovers. I had them on my previous honda civic and its comparable to slamming your ass on the seat every bump

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are only looking to lower 1 inch from stock, Get springs. Don't waste the extra money when you don't even want to go low :p

and never buy raceland coilovers. I had them on my previous honda civic and its comparable to slamming your ass on the seat every bump
Thats what I am going to do. Just found the Eibach 4.4540 and those look like what I am going to get. Installation shouldnt be much of a problem either.

·
Registered
110 Posts
If you only want a 1 inch drop I would say tein h techs too. I bought them, but don't have em on yet and I was in the same situation as you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you only want a 1 inch drop I would say tein h techs too. I bought them, but don't have em on yet and I was in the same situation as you.
I am also looking at those, just need to find the money and time. Thanks for the suggestion!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts