Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Paid off my my tsx finally... And received my title today... Best ever mod ... Looking forward to some new wheels and other parts since I have no more car payments... It's been a long 6 years but was worth it ... Weeeeeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congrats. You are a smart man to put off modding until you pay your debts, especially those with interest. Great feeling indeed! I paid off my TSX a while back and it felt good, and all mods are paid with cash, which means delayed gratification, but it makes it all the more worth it!!!!

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
interesting...mines was purple ish

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
Welcome to the club haha

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
congratulations

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Congrats Rob! Can't wait til I join that club. I've spent enough on mods to payoff my balance. When I look at it that way it saddens me but then I see a granny in a stock TSX and I'm like F'dat :laugh:

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dang...6 years?!!
Congrats!
Yea man did a 6 year finance... Thanx
Congrats. You are a smart man to put off modding until you pay your debts, especially those with interest. Great feeling indeed! I paid off my TSX a while back and it felt good, and all mods are paid with cash, which means delayed gratification, but it makes it all the more worth it!!!!
Actually I'm a dumb **** lol... I did a lot of modding even before the car was paid off lol...
interesting...mines was purple ish
I don't care if its a rainbowed color lol...
Congrats!
Thanx
Welcome to the club haha
Thanx feels good
congratulations
Thanx
Congrats Rob! Can't wait til I join that club. I've spent enough on mods to payoff my balance. When I look at it that way it saddens me but then I see a granny in a stock TSX and I'm like F'dat :laugh:
Thanx man feels good .... I hear you it's very tempting I know lmao
Congrats brah! Must feel good to have the burden off your shoulder
Thanx ... She it does and don't have to worry nomore ...

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
congrats.. is a great feeling i paid off my TSX last year and its been a great feeling..

·
Registered
714 Posts
completely different to here in the uk. now it says on our documents "this document does not prove ownership of this vehicle" or something like that. its stupid so even though we own the car, we dont own the car :/

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
congrats.. is a great feeling i paid off my TSX last year and its been a great feeling..
Thanx Jose...
i only have $10K to go :p but i am modding minor visual things that can be easly and quickly taken off in case of trouble :D
Shit I remember when I had owed that kinda money... I did the same with the mods got the inexpensive stuff first than when all out lol...
congrats on being loan free
Thanx
completely different to here in the uk. now it says on our documents "this document does not prove ownership of this vehicle" or something like that. its stupid so even though we own the car, we dont own the car :/
Huh ? What kinda shit is that?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congrats on paying your car note and not being on one of those repo tv show. I bet your shoulders are lifted from the burden of the car note. What's the first thing your going to buy with all the extra money?

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats on paying your car note and not being on one of those repo tv show. I bet your shoulders are lifted from the burden of the car note. What's the first thing your going to buy with all the extra money?
Well honestly I allready spent a good 8k on mods within the 6 years... So I'm pretty much good ...might changed up a bit and go a diff route... But yea it's deff nice to have nomore payments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts