Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i bought 4-5 channel amp i forgot what the brand was but it was expensive af. I got it installed for free with all speaker uprade as well. My mechanic told me the amp i bought is too strong for the jl audios ( from bestbuy) and would fry the speakers. He said get beyma m6 speakers z(4 for 250) i guess they are 8gage wire. ... Does this make sens.? Has anybody heard of them any peviews. Im kinda getting sick of the bump i get from w6 sub so probably would eliminate the sub and just keep speakers with aftermarket amp

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Beyma is an SPL speaker brand. If you want loud!!!!!!! Then they are what your looking for but don't expect SQ. most of the setups that I have seen them in sound awful.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats why i went with jl audio i want loud but would never oick that over quality

·
Registered
1,666 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Dirty power kills just as fast and by him not remembering the brand name I'm gonna go ahead and say its probably very dirty.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok so here is what im running. i sold the jls and now im getting 6
Beyma 6MI90

6.5" Midrange Speaker
8 Ohms
150Hz-8.0kHz
100 Watts AES
200 Watts Program
Cast Aluminum Frame
Crisp Loud Extended Midrange!

6MI90http://www.usspeaker.com/beyma%206MI90-1.htm

i already tested them out and damm they are mad lound quality was good... my amp that will power them is either
Alpine PDX-F4 4-channel car amplifier — 100 watts RMS x 4
or
Alpine PDX-F6 4-channel car amplifier — 150 watts RMS x 4
its in my car didnt open it yet but i know its one of those 2 . and my sub amp is jl audio 1000v2 with w6 13.5 sub but thats anoying im taking it out

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
The more power you can give those beymas the better, not only for the amount of sound but for the control you will have.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why

1 - 10 of 10 Posts