Acura TSX Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Bahahhahahahahaha Lololol rotfflmfao I can't stop laughing. Damn, thats effing epic.
I give him props, His car does look pretty sweet though.

·
AT MAGIC
303 Posts
VIN VESTORS
Phone number: 9783907379
email address: [email protected]
name: Dave
fraud amount: $300
parts that were supposed to be received: - 04 passenger headlight housing - 05 auto power steering pump - manual shift boot with seat heat buttons - middle brake light full assembly (incl bulb holder) - trunk dome light full assembly - cd player
last heard from: May 16, 2012

·
Registered
295 Posts
VIN VESTORS
parts that were supposed to be received: - 04 passenger headlight housing - 05 auto power steering pump - manual shift boot with seat heat buttons - middle brake light full assembly (incl bulb holder) - trunk dome light full assembly - cd player
Did he sell it twice?
eBay Feedback Profile for vinvestors

·
Used OEM TSX Parts Guy!
14 Posts
Buyer and I have been working this out. Shipping was going to be very expensive to Canada, i was also going on vacation in the midst of this transaction. Buyer agreed to help pay the extra shipping cost. All parts were shipped out yesterday.

·
AT MAGIC
303 Posts
VIN VESTORS
so after a few weeks seller contacted me explaining what the scenario was. he went on vacation and had no way of contacting me and the parts were not shipped because of the expensive shipping. I would have appreciated some kind of email/text but going MIA had me a little worried for my 300$. Paypal refunded the money in full and another transaction was done paying for more shipping to Canada. Though seller was a bit irresponsible (no offense) but turned out to be reasonable and everything worked out. Still waiting for parts and hopefully this case is closed without any other issues.

·
Registered
89 Posts
scamed

Good day everyone im kinda hoping someone can help me out here. I bought a set of ksports from this girl named christina last week who is from the harriman/woodbury area of ny she drives a black 06 tsx with stickers on the back and front windows.

Here is my problem i can no longer find her on this site nor can i find the post she had put up and responded to this girl sold me bad suspension and swore there was nothing wrong at all with them.

Long story short i installed them last night and the back is fine the front is a different story, I set the spring rate and then put the on the ground, when i pushed on the front rad support it bounced around like a 79 caddy lol. I put the car back up and adjusted the shock damp to stiff all the way and still bouncing. When i took the front out there was fluid pouring out of them.

I have tried to contact her on her phone from 6 different numbers and she wont answer my calls or texts so if anyone knows this girl or bought stuff from her BEWARE. If anyone can help i would be greatful since i have no other options and the worst part i cant afford to buy replacements since im a single dad and what i spent is what i had

Thanks in advance
Pat

·
Registered
89 Posts
scamed

Good day everyone im kinda hoping someone can help me out here. I bought a set of ksports from this girl named christina last week who is from the harriman/woodbury area of ny she drives a black 06 tsx with stickers on the back and front windows with window guards,rear window visor and curbed up stock wheels

Here is my problem i can no longer find her on this site nor can i find the post she had put up and responded to this girl sold me bad suspension and swore there was nothing wrong at all with them.

Long story short i installed them last night and the back is fine the front is a different story, I set the spring rate and then put the on the ground, when i pushed on the front rad support it bounced around like a 79 caddy lol. I put the car back up and adjusted the shock damp to stiff all the way and still bouncing. When i took the front out there was fluid pouring out of them.

I have tried to contact her on her phone from 6 different numbers and she wont answer my calls or texts so if anyone knows this girl or bought stuff from her BEWARE. If anyone can help i would be greatful since i have no other options and the worst part i cant afford to buy replacements since im a single dad and what i spent is what i had

Thanks in advance
Pat

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bought a seat bracket from vin vestor, paid him over a month ago and did not respond to me for the first three weeks after receiving my payment. Four weeks later he finally contacted me and told me he was away and the guys there found out the shipping cost was higher than he expected and he was away that's why it was not shipped. I was asked to pay additional 25$ which I agreed. Now again his not responding to my emails.

·
Shouldaboughtahonda!
286 Posts
I've dealt with vin vestors and had a great transaction, bought 3 interior plastic pieces and he threw in washer nozzles for free. He is not a store, but he sells from what he has. Agreed he probably should respond faster, but not everyone devotes their whole life to tsx parts. The prices are by far lowest around tho.

Sent from my HTC Rezound on VZW 4G LTE

·
Registered
156 Posts
I've already paid him and now his not responding. I sent payment via paypal as gift so he wont need to pay fee and have immediate access to the funds.

I bought a pair of drive shaft from him in the past as well, he quoted me for 190 and did not provide me with any update until I email him again a week after, where i was asked for additional money due to cost of shipping. The transaction was done i did received the drive shaft later although it was useless...

·
CERTIFIED JDM KING
2,201 Posts
beware

For those who are interested in Formula lugs, look here!
Missouri Volk Ray Formula Racing Lug Nut Sets - Club RSX Message Board
This individual is trying to rip people off by selling products that he/she claims to be the "real deal" when in fact it's the counterfeit's replica.
+rep if you find my thread to be useful:)
Since when did rays started using black lettering instead of red? lulz
$280.00 shipped! if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is because it's fake!
*Counterfeit's Replica

VS

Real Deal

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Well I read the whole thread and didn't see the scammer I just dealt with recently so this one should be added as well.

eBay name: squeezinteg
Item: Spoon Sports reservoir covers (alleged to be authentic)

I should have known better by just looking at the $7.83 price. I asked the seller if it was legit and of course he said yes. It didn't arrive in actual Spoon Sports packaging like he said it was. I compared it against, after it arrived, a photo of the same item at ICBMotorsport and the font was totally different. The patch that is sewed on was completely different. His response about the packaging was that Spoon has changed their packaging. I demanded a refund and shipped the item back. I got my money back and left negative feedback. His response to leaving negative feedback is below.

Dear b18c-inside,

Was that negative really necessary? I responded to all of your request
professionally and promptly. You are nobody to say that my products are
"fake". We are an authorized Spoon dealer so you can take your weak ass car
thats probably 99.9% filled with fake China parts and get spanked by a SOHC
non vtec. Grow up and don't be a nuisance to society.

-squeezinteg

Yeah he's real professional...lol!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Seller: Vinvestors

I paid him 75 for 3 interior panels and 100 for a sideskirt, with 30 shipping, and then another 25 in shipping when he asked for it.

All interior panels either had broken tabs or surfaces scuffed enough where they are unusable in a car. He mentioned he would send me the best panels he had, but junk parts are junk parts. I didn't ask for panels with broken tabs that look terrible.

The sideskirt he claimed "had a few grease marks that will wipe off, otherwise good paint condition", but when I received it had one of 3 lower mounting tabs snapped, and the paint was awful. A lot of paint missing in very visible locations, as well as scrapes and chips everywhere. Also completely unusable. When asked for a refund he finally agreed, but has yet to send a refund. It has been weeks since then, and even after some 6 reminders to refund me for the sideskirt, he continually says he reminded his partner to pay me, refund is coming etc etc yet no payment received.

This guy is a scammer with junk parts. Do not buy from him, and definitely don't be as stupid as I was to trust someone enough to gift them payment. You will most definitely not be happy with parts you receive, and will certainly want your money back, so ALWAYS use payment for goods or services. The sad thing is I could have gotten a decent condition side skirt on ebay for the price I paid to this scammer.

Edit 3/13/2014: Finally refunded 100 bucks after I sent a paypal request. What a hassle this has been...

·
Registered
5 Posts
So in about October I bought Ksport Kontrol Pros from Bebe101. I drove up shortly after and met up with him brought the coilovers home. A couple weeks later I decided to put them on my car and found it extremely difficult. 3 of the four had been seized and required a torch to get undone, all done by a mechanic. The top hats weren't lining up with the holes and after some modification got them on my car. Or so I thought. After driving I noticed the front shocks must've blown because the car was bouncing and shaking. I took them off the car and back to a local mechanic who said I would need 4 brand new shocks. Not what I wanted to hear. Sent him many texts and got little to no responses.

texts about availability and condition

knew they were going to be used but didn't expect to be this bad

got ahold of him and tried working it out.

once again nothing stating that shocks or threads were seized.

he agreed to do a refund less than whatI paid for the coilovers and he gave me a time period because he was busy, which I can understand. I also said I would ship him back the parts.

So after all this its been about 3 weeks with no responses back.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
3,073 Posts
Anyone who pays through PayPal and got a bad deal, just send a request for a refund through PayPal and once you get it send the parts back to the seller.

I know getting scammed or a bad deal or whatever really sucks but I have dealt with it to. Never send the money as a gift using PayPal or you will have no buyer protection. And if you’re a honest buyer and feel like you have been done wrong than get your money back and send the parts back.

And think of it as a lesson learned and move on. You will be out of shipping money but it’s better than losing all your money and having parts you can or don’t want on your car.

And of course add your post in here to help with other people thinking of buying from someone on this list.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts