Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you who want to see stock rims powdercoated black here you go I just got them done last weekend. I remember I couldent find a picture of a pwp with black oem wheels anywhere so i hope im helping some people out. Tell me what you guys think

·
Registered
356 Posts
it definitely needs a drop.

IMO, I'm not really feeling it. I think you should of gone with like a nice gunmetal color maybe even hyper black. the wheels are dark and clashes with white.

but your TSX looks like it's in great condition.

·
Registered
895 Posts
think it looks like doodie like its on steelies. and the grill looks like crap to lol, sorry. should have done all white grill and maybe a black A

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
think it looks like doodie like its on steelies. and the grill looks like crap to lol, sorry. should have done all white grill and maybe a black A
Whats a doodie and whats steelies? And sorry bro but im a 17 year old kid not a 30 year old mom a white grill with a black A would look like shit IMO

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
Whats a doodie and whats steelies? And sorry bro but im a 17 year old kid not a 30 year old mom a white grill with a black A would look like shit IMO
:eek:hsnap:
hahahah :laugh:
I think it looks dope! Don't worry man a lot of people gave me the same crap when I painted my oem wheels and got black ce28. To each their own. I say blackout the trim now!
BTW what shade of black did you get it PC? Satin, matte, or what?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:eek:hsnap:
hahahah :laugh:
I think it looks dope! Don't worry man a lot of people gave me the same crap when I painted my oem wheels and got black ce28. To each their own. I say blackout the trim now!
BTW what shade of black did you get it PC? Satin, matte, or what?
thanks bro haha and thats the next thing im gona do as soon as i get some free time. I got them in satin black and btw your car looks sick as **** makes me wish i had a black tsx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts