Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
If you can tell me, send me instructions, on how to install this then I might be interested. :festive:

how long have you had this and how does it sound compare to a regular CD?
I've used FM transmitters and the sound quality sucks and the volume compared to a CD is very low no matter how high i turn it up from my device.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
This sounds like a GREAT price for an ipod adapter. i have a USA-Spec ipod adapter and I'm guessing for the most part, they are all the same. what is really nice is that you can control volume and skip to next or previous song with the steering wheel. Sound quality on mine is spot on.

Install is ridiculously easy. Remove the cubby below the a/c by pushing against the sides and pull out. If you have a small mirror you will see a plug that it plugs into. Then I just drilled a small hole in my cubby so I can discretely hide my ipod cable and ipod. No static and no more burning cds.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This sounds like a GREAT price for an ipod adapter. i have a USA-Spec ipod adapter and I'm guessing for the most part, they are all the same. what is really nice is that you can control volume and skip to next or previous song with the steering wheel. Sound quality on mine is spot on.

Install is ridiculously easy. Remove the cubby below the a/c by pushing against the sides and pull out. If you have a small mirror you will see a plug that it plugs into. Then I just drilled a small hole in my cubby so I can discretely hide my ipod cable and ipod. No static and no more burning cds.
I dont know if it was just my car but i could not skip songs from the steering wheel controls on my car. It was in the car when i bought it.

Will this work with an iPhone 4?
yes, i have a iphone 4 and had a 3g. works and charges both

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Oh ok, I guess that may have been a feature for just the USA-Spec. Sorry for the miss-information.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lots of interest and alot of people told me they want it but I've given out my paypal an have not got any money yet.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yo i am interested but would it work for non navi non xm ready 2004 tsx?
yes i had a non nav non XM 2004. thats what it came out of. this is what it works with

# 2005-2008 Acura MDX (07+08 with RSE need special cable!)
# 2007-2009 Acura RDX
# 2005-2008 Acura RL
# 2006-2008 Acura RSX (Must be Satellite Radio Capable)
# 2004-2008 TL
# 2004-2008 TSX
# 2003-2007 Honda Accord requires the HON/M-LINK1 DMX V.2XR, in another listing!
# 2008-2011 Honda Accord
# 2006-2009 Honda Civic
# 2005-2009 Honda CR-V
# 2003-2009 Honda Element (WITH NAV ONLY!)
# 2007-2009 Honda Fit
# 2005-2009 Honda Odyssey (07+08 wth NAV AND DVD need special cable!)(Early 05's will NOT work)
# 2005-2009 Honda Pilot
# 2006-2008 Honda Ridgeline
# 2004-2008 Honda S2000

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll send you the money now if it still available..I PM'ed my number LMK..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.