Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
smokeyboi
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All i want is to find a passenger clear blue lens so that I can finish retrofitting my headlights.. Is that asking to much?

·
Registered
104 Posts
dont mean to thread jack, but if thats what you guys are talking about, how much can you guys get the blue corners and clear blinker for both headlights?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
we aren't being completely serious... since it's so expensive to get the JDM/EDM headlights, it's next to impossible to find just the reflectors. Noone makes just the reflectors.
I don't think there is even one successful transplant that has happened.
So basically this is probably never going to happen and if it does it will be a one of

·
Registered
104 Posts
thanks for the info, i thought it'd be worth a try haha

we aren't being completely serious... since it's so expensive to get the JDM/EDM headlights, it's next to impossible to find just the reflectors. Noone makes just the reflectors.
I don't think there is even one successful transplant that has happened.
So basically this is probably never going to happen and if it does it will be a one of

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
You mean these :grinno:

Bought those off a member and my mailman lost them :madfawk:

They are direct swap in our 06-08 headlights. I know the turn signal fits all 04-08, the corner reflector is year specific. With labor included I was going to have JDM style oem HL's for less than the cost of 1 used jdm headlight :mecry: oh well

·
smokeyboi
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You mean these :grinno:

Bought those off a member and my mailman lost them :madfawk:

They are direct swap in our 06-08 headlights. I know the turn signal fits all 04-08, the corner reflector is year specific. With labor included I was going to have JDM style oem HL's for less than the cost of 1 used jdm headlight :mecry: oh well
Damn, sorry to hear that man. I feel your pain. Bump for a desperate man:mecry:

·
Jeff
902 Posts
I think depo blue reflectors would be a direct fit for 06-08 headlights. I have depo blue corners in my oem 05 headlights but I had to swap out the whole piece holding the reflector in :/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.