Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just taken delivery of my new (old) '05 Euro Lux.
It has quite dark window tints, (don't they all?)
Truthfully, I'm a bit over the gangsta look- too common, and I always dug the blue tints that were so popular on 60's to 70's American cars, and also some Euro cars.

I reckon it looks the shiz on black- but on my graphite grey?
Dunno. What do you reckon? Anyone used it?

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
When I think of blue tints I think of Benz and bimmers which in this case the tsx is not... How about no tints and keep it clean that way?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
The only blue tint I like on a car is the side mirrors.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I think of blue tints I think of Benz and bimmers which in this case the tsx is not... How about no tints and keep it clean that way?
Yeah I'm too used to Bimmers I think, and I'm glad a Bimmer it's not!

Clear and clean may well be the way to go.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I have my front windshield and sunroof tinted in Llumar Air Blue 80 on my TSX; it's similar to the CLK AMG standard window tint (hint of blue). The windshield resembles Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes giving off a nice blue/purple hue reflection. Not a true blue, its a very light tint but helps for UV light.

And yes, that is TECHNICALLY illegal here, but its so light you cant even tell unless your inside looking for the computer cut seam :p

Google up the name of the film, I think it's classy looking (then again depends on the vehicle color).

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have my front windshield and sunroof tinted in Llumar Air Blue 80 on my TSX; it's similar to the CLK AMG standard window tint (hint of blue). The windshield resembles Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes giving off a nice blue/purple hue reflection. Not a true blue, its a very light tint but helps for UV light.

And yes, that is TECHNICALLY illegal here, but its so light you cant even tell unless your inside looking for the computer cut seam :p

Google up the name of the film, I think it's classy looking (then again depends on the vehicle color).
This is the mild tint I was thinking of. I agree it has a classy look.
Lumar Air Blue will be checked out. Thanks!

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts