Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd share a few pics. I wanted to do something about these headlights, I bought some cheapos but promptly returned them, they were crap. The JDM and EDM ones are a bit steep for my budget. Here is an affordable alternative.

If you're unfamiliar with these, Andy is a great guy and makes a quality product that is affordable. Install took about 20 minutes. Do a search for bluebatmobile and you'll find his pic/pricing page.

I got the headlight 6/10 corner tints and the mirror light 3/10 tints.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,790 Posts
So, this is tinted vinyl? The same stuff that's on eBay? (But I assume better quality cut)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, it only covers the amber corner, it is shaped so that it curves at the headlight. The tinted vinyl is good quality stuff, I highly recommend, it's custom cut for our cars.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,790 Posts
Yes, it only covers the amber corner, it is shaped so that it curves at the headlight. The tinted vinyl is good quality stuff, I highly recommend, it's custom cut for our cars.
Lol I've had a set of these sitting in my storage for years. Never ended up installing it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.